tuscl

i don't ever pay for sex

Lil_Baller100
Where Dem Hoez at
i just shower strippers with thousands of dollars every week, give the hoes i stick it to regularly shit tons of money for their shopping and jewelry and shit, take them on super fucking expensive vacations where i spend 10k at least, buy bottle services at clubs costing hundreds of dollars, buy all sorts of shit to show off my wealth, and otherwise pay for about every need while they fucking me.

but i don't pay for sex

10 comments

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    It's about time a real pimp showed all the pretend pimps on here how it's done
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    all the other pimps here fake as fuck, they never slung dope or pimped shit.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Breath of fresh air, man. Breath of fresh air.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Although you're a racist parody. There are men who do that.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Lil_baller, the way you are describing is the way some rich guys do it.

But in most countries other than the US, smart guys keep mistresses. Money yes, but not directly paying for sex and not exorbitantly expensive.

SJG
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Absolutely the most genuine "street" jargon that's ever been seen on tuscl, convincing and 100% real. Haters gonna hate
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Spending money on the girl is wasteful.

Giving money to her is more practical, but it should be mistress maintenance, not paying for sex.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    What you are really trading off is spending money on the girl versus handing money to her.

One is for show and it is more wasteful. The other is very practical.

The way you groom her to be ready for this though is by taking her shopping. Learned from Helen Gurly Brown, "Sex and the Single Girl"

After that you should just be able to be handing her cash.

For me it will be via pay money for lingerie photo modelling sessions. The pictures will be for commercial purposes and she will have signed a release. Her pay will be better via check, but cash is not totally ruled out. Go to this system with the first post strip club meeting. All laws will always be complied with. Photo session gets her to dress and paint up for me. I want that. Like recreating a strip club, actually going beyond it. Typically will be real nice TLN's with food, maybe Jacuzzi. I will be teaching her stuff, getting her involved in my organization. Lots of ways to share the in-between times with her. But car keys and wallet dating will be minimized. Eventually she gets inducted into my organization, so that I, just one man, do not have to keep her interested and occupied into perpetuity.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Lil_Baller100 might be writing satire, but not I.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion