tuscl

Cruises with adult entertainment

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
The story below about a cruise ship being "taken over" by strippers, peaked my interest.
Once you are in international waters, would it be possible to provide adult services such as strippers, brothels, and clothing optional entertainment? I know that the laws of the country where the boat is registered seem to be in effect even in international waters, but some countries have very lenient laws (at least relative to the stodgy US laws) on nudity and prostitution.

8 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Well maybe if we talk Sinclair into investing in a boat instead of gold and get juice to save all his grocery bagging tips for the strippers base pay you may be into something.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Tx I’m not sure your American flag T-shirt and MAGA hat would have went over well with that group. None the less you would have liked the strippers and if SJG was there he would have liked the gravy on the buffet.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    He’d probably be going around trying to talk guys out of getting lap dances.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    There are hotels in Tijuana, Thailand, Vietnam, Germany, Panama, and I think Dominican Republic where girls are available onsite. That would seem to be better than the hassle and limited selection of a cruise, assuming they exist.
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    You guys tip your grocery baggers?
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    If I was on a cruise ship that was overrun by strippers I would start a mutiny
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    Now there's an interesting thought-- Juice as the entertainment director for the adult themed cruise!

Actually, there are "adults only" cruises, as in no children. I've even seen advertisements for "clothing optional" cruise activities. The cruise lines are always looking for a marketing niche to exploit and the stripper and brothel cruise concept might be interesting.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    *Technically*, it’s illegal for US citizens to procure services in foreign countries or jurisdictions that are legal there, but illegal in the US.

To the extent that’s enforced, it’s mostly against those assholes who travel to places such as Thailand in order to have sex with underage people.

But if you brag about going to TJ and paying the chicas for sex, and the feds can trace that bragging to you, you could end up on the sex offender list.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion