tuscl

Is DC and Baltimore area dead?

Kidfla
Westchester, NY
I now live in the south DC metro area and I haven't actually stepped foot in any clubs around here because all the reviews seem terrible as far as value and action go and that a few of the fun places east of the city (Fuego?) are less fun than before. Is there really nowhere to have extra fun (even if its grimy) within 2 hours of DC? Would i really have to drive to Philly/south NJ? I know this has been brought up several times, I just refuse to believe that there is nothing at all fun around here and that i need to wait until my next business trip to NYC and sneak up to CT for a few hours for fun

12 comments

• captainfun
    6 years ago
    If you like AA girls and are ok with sketchy area and club, you’ll be happy at Ebony Inn
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    How did Baltimore factor into the shitshow that are DC clubs? As long as The Block is still there, there's a place in town for decent (and probably dirty) times. It's been said before, but the high end market is really high in DC (it's the capital after all) so most of the small timers should stay clear of the city limits.
  • dancewdcpa
    6 years ago
    Wallanon+1
    Baltimore is closer to DC than Philly, read the reviews and I'm sure you can find a place to your liking!
    I enjoyed the Ritz on Monday eves but heard it had changed due to new but worse management.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I've heard there's some really beautiful women at DC clubs, but never been to clubs in that city. I also hear it's all air dance though if that's a factor.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Actually, no private dances it contact is allowed in DC clubs. That said, on nights when I've been in the mood for optical fun only, there are good times to be had in DC clubs, and for a very reasonable price.

I don't know what Baltimore clubs the OP has been attending, but they don't reflect my experiences. On the other hand, I don't go looking for sex either.
  • TippingDollars
    6 years ago
    Baltimore got some good clubs where you can have tons of fun. Try Gold Club or Fantasies. Wednesday night is the best night as hump day has lots of specials.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Gold club on wednesdays is the only option although there are no topless lap dances avaialble you will get full grinding and with some touching.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Go to Philly . Visit Delilahs, Club Risque or Cheerleaders..You will get topless lap dances with hot girls with touching.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I agree with Tipping. Both clubs are good options.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Ebony Inn is that Prince George County. That area had a great reputation. But what about now? I have noticed that lots of clubs are no more.

SJG
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    I go to EI when I'm in the area - matter of fact, I'll be there Sunday in all likelihood. I'd go Saturday too, but the place I'm staying at is 45 minutes away and it probably won't make sense to go after UFC 229. Wouldn't even think about any other place in DC, although I've tried Mustangs once and it was alright. EI has more contact, though, and the dances cost less.

Baltimore, there's a guy who does private parties. Went to a couple last summer: even though I haven't gone lately, his info stays updated so I know he's still in business.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    I thought IHV typed "EL" and not "EI". Haven't seen anyone recommend El Dorado's since it was back on Baltimore Street, so that was a double take. Ebony Inn I haven't seen in probably 20 years, but it was an OK stop for some cheap but high quality lap dances. Guessing it's about the same from the comments higher up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion