tuscl

Do You Really Think You're More Than A Trick To Her???

TrapBaby304
Trap Jumpin
OK................

144 comments

• clubdude
    6 years ago
    I must be more, she text me always near the end and beginning of the month.....oh, never mind.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I'm not a trick. I'm a magic show.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I assumed I was just an annoyance.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Only for a couple of them. The ones I don’t pay anymore.

For the rest, yeah, I’m just a trick. And I’m ok with that.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Silly rabbit... Tricks are for kids. Oh wait.

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Why would I want to be more than a trick?

I don’t want a relationship with her.

Nobody fucks a stripper for free - I just prefer to pay when I fuck her.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I care why?
  • Lmao at the men trying to casually play this off by confirming they are tricks yet acting as if it is no big deal.

.. They really cant make it anymore obvious that merely by having admitted to being "tricks", they in turn have submitted to themselves to the very negative reputation they associate with the very females they view as tricks also .

Lolol @ condescending men who think they are somehow logical , when they defy logic by failing to understand ur point .
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    They view us as customers. Like any service provider, they have their favorite customers, less favorite customers, and people they refuse to do business with.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nicole - I’m not going to argue the point, but I don’t consider strippers or whores to be tricks. I consider them to be working and providing a paid service.

It’s a simple commerce model. I have a demand for a service. I’m willing to pay for the service. The dancer/whore provides the service at an agreeable price.

We have a commerce relationship - just as business people maintain relationships. If I no longer require her services, the relationship will end.

There’s nothing negative or condescending about our interaction. She’s no better than I am, and I’m no better than her. It’s simple, and it’s important to view as it is, and not read anything more into it.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    If I go to a club with the intention of negotiating for services and I enjoy the experience I’ve revived good value for my money. Doesn’t really matter what the dancer thinks of me. It’s a transaction. It business. I appreciate her services. She gets paid. What we may think of each other is irrelevant. We’re adults. This isn’t high school. I travel to Europe frequently and prostitution is legal in many places. Only in America do we make such a big deal of it. What’s your point? Grow up
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Wow. This thread makes me wonder what my grocer thinks of me.
  • Cash, youre assuming that I look at the act of strippers providing sexual services as condescending ..which I dont't; rather , the negative stripper reputation is something that has been articulated by u and ur friends.
  • ..which is why u cant claim to be tricks and disassociate urself with the reputation that comes with it, just as how u label strippers to be tricks or similar to them and degrade them as a result .

....I guees only when ppl call u out on ur shit will u pretend as if u didn't make an assumption which would make u look bad ?

Interesting
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    No, my story isn’t changing. I remain the same. I use strippers and whores, and I don’t look down on them. They provide a service, and the service should be legal. It’s a simple business transaction.

I laugh at the jokes posted, because they are funny. However, that’s not my true feelings towards strippers and whores.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    So basically, you guys agree to being tricks.

You try to legitimate your roles as tricks by claiming hoes are just service providers.

Do you have the same paranoid mistrust and anger towards every other "service provider" in your lives? Do you accuse everyone else of manipulating you and being after your money? Do you go on online forums and spread negative stereotypes about every other "service provider"?????

The kind of women you fuck reflects on you and what you're about. Maybe all of those negative feelings are really a self reflection and your lack of confidence and your self hatred is why you can't find a sex partner who actually wants you.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    There aren’t forums that I’m allowed to post in - for disgruntled aging bankers. It’s too easy to identify me from a few pointed bank related comments - and that would cause me to lose my job - and that wouldn’t be good.

So, no, I don’t go online and post in other forums about service providers as much as I do here. I’ve posted an apology before, regarding my inappropriate negative comments towards other members, as those comments were a mistake on my part.

I try to be positive in my posts, and supportive. This is where we pl’s speak openly. It isn’t for everyone.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    uh huh
  • GACA
    6 years ago

Trick'n ain't just easy it's breezy. Ain't talking bout wind neither.

For a few bills they head over heels tryna make me the new baby daddy. But my nuts in they face they say it's great, and be tryna be all in my place.

No thanks. I found my main one and I'm forever done.

Ya girls keep yapping cause what you call trapping trading peanuts for your soul. No car or house or nothing to show for all the dicks that been up your holes. And you think a niggas cares what you think of him after he done nutted up your ass. Nope.

You can't buy respect, y'all way too happy to be getting peanuts to be treated worse than dog shit. And can't finda a nigga who wants your skank ass unless you paying his bills..haha so who the real trick is?

Slam dunk, mic drop, bye Felicia...

(No trap hoes we're physically hurt during the writing of the response... Just day feels.
    And I married my fav, cuz I was more than a trick to her-- the silent assassin's out)
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    My mechanic, tailor, dry cleaners and other service providers cannot get pregnant, won't give me a disease and don't date others who might attack me. Hell they don't even lie 24/7.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You could be correct about self hatred. It’s possible. I’m not great at introspection.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Trap are you transgender? Trying to find out the basis of your childish rage.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

TrapBaby304 - definite troll account

Nicole1994 - real person but posts troll content
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Nah that trick just tryna act all lite skin, but been choked up by all the Dboyz...

And mad her lite skinned ass ain't get treated like Alesha Keys. Bitch you whack
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Da truf hurts dontit
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve reread the posts, and the arguments made by TrapBaby don’t really make sense.

I’m guessing this is a troll attempting to gain attention.

TrapBaby would be better off being honest. If you can’t even be honest about your own gender, you are starting off from a very unstable foundation.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    ad hominem attacks don't change the fact that what im saying is true.

i have no problem admitting my hoeing, big deal. thats why i know most of you are being very disingenuous with yourselves.

i think you really hate on hoes because deep inside you know its not real. you're like the nice guys who think women should want them just cos they do nice things hoping it gets them laid. you think spending money on a hoe entitles you to more, but it makes you resentful, so you spout all that vitriol about her possible love interests, about her, about her intentions. but fail to look in the mirror.

thats why so many hoes have no problem fucking tricks over. when a hoe finesses you, its cos she has no respect for you and thinks you're vile in some way. thats how she justifies it like its not a big deal doing that to a person like the nasty trick.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Yes lol
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    if a hoe or dancer ever used you its cos she found you to be a nasty disgusting individual lol
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Ad What-a-nim?

You can tryna use all the fancy words you want still ain't gonna change facts you ain't shit. Nobody wants you for you. So you gotta give up da ass or pay a niggas fees to pretend like they love you too.

Lite skin hoes always tryna be brand mew special. But they pussy stink like all the rest

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I believe GACA summed it up perfectly pointed out who’s really the tricks, nothing I could add could top that.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    And all you lite skinned bunnies take it up the butt too.

Niggas ain't gonna be putting a ring on that..

Ha. All trick no treat for you :)

• TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Ugh I'm not a light skinned Black girl, Im Persian lol and please...............................I have plenty of options in my personal life. You couldn't afford me either way though
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Even worse ..no Farsee mutha fucka taking you home to meet they mama.

Ha
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    So that means you date Mexicans...ewww
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    You gotta be the biggest disgrace in Glendale
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Plenty want to. I mostly like Black guys though
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    You're parents must be so proud.

Guessing it's a Taft HS education down the drain
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    304... Ha. 90's era slag. How old did this how say she is?
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    nothing to be proud or not proud of, shit just is. and i bet im more educated than you
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Nah baby girl, I made it way past Pierce
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    You keep them UCLA aspirations going, in 10 years you might have enough credits to transfer to CSUN
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I have a few degrees from USC so............. I love how judgmental you are just cos I choose to be a trap queen
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Get a life
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Who are we kidding... Cal State Domingues
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ USC would that be the University of Sucking Cock, I thought you were born knowing how. What a poseur.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Like I said, ad hominem attacks dont change the facts that Im stating the truth
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    USC? Ugly Stupid ________ fill in the rest. Anyone ever meet anyone who actually went to college who said: "I have a few degrees"? Cannot even lie well.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Probably took a few certificate courses at an extension school and thought they were degrees.. ha
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Your anonymous trick ass telling me Im lying doesn't mean Im lying lol

Now how does attacking me with sexist and racist comments change the fact that a hoe doesn't see you as anything other than a trick?
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Why does being called a trick hit such a nerve with you???
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    So it was an just extension course ...omg too funny
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Just because you blow the football team doesn't make you a student at USC. Jeesh
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Truthfully, if the dancer thinks that way, that's on her. I was raised to think that I'm no better than anyone else and no one's better than me.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Doesn’t really register with me, but it’s the only Way you can relate to others.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    And it's more than obviously you didn't go to USC because people who go there say which school they went to not the Name of the University...

There I helped you lie better for next time
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    And again. I married a dancer. And date a couple more, so ya I'm more than a trick to them :)
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    This is actually a surprisingly interesting discussion.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I take offense to lazy troll who don't do enough research to write a character well.

• skibum609
    6 years ago
    Gee I thought the dancers loved me. I mean she kissed me; she played with my cock; she got down on her knees and put my cock in her mouth; she sucked and licked and stroked until I came in her mouth and then she swallowed. We cleaned up. I gave her money. She hugged me. She went to clean up; came back and sat next to another. Gee thought she loved me, but she must love him. It must just be my money. I must be a trick. I am so sad I smoke some weed; open the sunroof and take a wrx ride on the ghost train. I'm a fucking trick and she doesn't love me. Work tomorrow, hope wife made dinner.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    And this laziness is why you're probably working at Starbucks and not writing for TV
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    So, PhatBaby believes that stealing from a paying customer is ok, as long as the whore thinks the customer might have distasteful motives?

It might have been better to say nothing. Your justification for stealing from a paying customer is poor.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I think my way's just fine. Else with my self esteem I'd be a real condescending ass, look down on people, or maybe be a future patrick bateman. The beauty is it doesn't register. that's the point ;)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Why do I care one way or the other? So long as she entertains me while I am with her, I don't really care.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I don't care.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think this is a troll (PhatBaby) trying to stir something up, that doesn’t really matter to most of us.

It got a reaction from me. I use the term it - as I’m pretty sure TrapBaby isn’t a she.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Ugh................I shared my social media, I'm obviously real, and you still go on accusing me of being someone else and a troll cos you don't like what I have to say cos I hit a nerve.

You're spouting vitriol and ad hominem attacks against me but none of that changes the fact that you're just tricks.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Social Media account? Haven't seen it.

And saying "ad hominem" over and over like it's the only word you picked up from middle school doesn't make you less of a troll

• GACA
    6 years ago
    1) You can't say which school you went to.. troll

2) repeats same theme as another troll... Troll

3) low fidelity and non consistent back story... So ya troll
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Keep avoiding the real issue lol
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    And keep avoiding real the real fact that you can't keep a real story about who you are... Troll
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I think it's Phaboi too. Same debating style. Deflect deflect deflect
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m not attacking, I’m questioning. There’s a difference.

I’ve never seen a post regarding your social media accounts.

To be honest - there is one other user who references as hominem attacks. He’s in San Jose.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ad ho·mi·nem
    ˌad ˈhämənəm/Submit
    adverb & adjective
    (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
    "vicious ad hominem attacks"
    relating to or associated with a particular person.

So calling folks tricks isn’t an ad hominem attack, “who you talkin to Willis”

• TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    A trick is hoe's customer. If you pay a hoe you're a trick. Its easy
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Nah... She's a real troll . SJG is annoying at worst.

Persian from LA who went to USC, fact that Persians avoid SC like the plague. So Dead give away numerous uno.

Persian who dates black guys in LA?
    Next

Persians congregate in one part of the city, the fact she couldn't acknowledge a few times I threw at her... Troll
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Persian who lies like a rug
    Now I’m dating myself.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    You're a fucking moron. Persian groups are some of the most active at USC and nothing wrong with dating Black men.

Calling me a troll over something so ridiculous makes you sound retarded.

You're a trick who married a hoe, own it!
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Again . She talking in hypothetical. Persians biggest most active group in SC? Those aren't Persians troll they're Armoes and there's a big difference if you actually knew it.

Nothing wrong with dating black men if you're Persian? Ok, lie so you are not Persian
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Your definitely Phatboi.

And I don't know who Phatboi is only that he's from somewhere far in the IE.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^One things for sure you ain’t the type of woman I’d ever date, prolly wouldn’t be interested in fucking you either, definitely wouldn’t want to be seen with you.
    You have no class whatsoever, now this is an adjoining attack
    Drop mike !
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I still haven’t seen any social media accounts being shared.

This is still a troll. It’s useless to argue with a troll.

I think this is most likely a tranny who gets paid by black guys to fuck on the down low. Trying to act like a whore with actual credibility, when this is a dude in a wig, who takes it in the ass.

Taking it in the ass from black guys who are USC alums is as close to attending USC as this fool will ever get.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Persians are fucking animals. They gave Syria the poison gas Assad used to gas children; they paid hezbollah to bomb a Synagogue filled with the elderly in Buenas Aries and they are occupying Kurdistan. One day there will be a mushroom cloud with a star of David embedded in it over Tehran and I will finally see my taxes being put to good use. Anyone notice that Trap speaks more like fiddy cent than someone with a vagina?
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Fact you spell cuz, cos means you're from the wrong side of the 15. Dead give away.

You can't tell the difference between armo vs Persian means you haven't been around the two much

Being from the wrong side of the 15 means You're probably a third gen wet back, you have a decent command of English, which means at least one of your parents was here before.

You called me racists for my slight against Mexicans but they are not a race just a nationality so ...

Ya. Everything is spelling out San Bernardino county. You drop by LA proper maybe once every two years because you have a cousin out that way.

• GACA
    6 years ago
    Again... Lazy writing. Just a little research.a little. And you'd have us all snowed. Jeesh.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    You're a trick who married a hoe, own it!

Me thinks the only trick I pulled was getting a hoe in her feels... Kiki do you love me?

• GACA
    6 years ago
    Troll poses:

"Do you think you're more than a trick to her?"

"You're a trick who married a hoe, own it!"

So, ya that makes me more than a trick to her then...

I can't stand lazy troll. Troll who put in work are fun, Rick the Animals come to mind, Mamisan and TJ Timmy are others.

But Phatboi and TrampStamp, I'm just wondering what the writer was thinking. He doesn't understand his own characters, their life joy struggle motivation, and therefore can't understand their decision making...

Never mind me waxing poetic
  • GACA
    6 years ago

TB do you love me? Cuz you got me in my feelings, I could make you my bottom bitch...
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Silly Question really... I mean does she think she is anything more
    than a cum dumpster for me?
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    How come when juice or shailynn call the dancer a cum dumpster, tuscl laughs. When Daddillac says it ... not funny? Which is it? Isn't the dancer part of the disposable entertainment for the night? Or why is it bothersome?

"Ode to the cum dumpster (a poem):"
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Dadillac is a pretty good guy I’ve never known him to be attacking folks that haven’t started in with him, he is also articulate and fair minded, your incorrect in your assessment.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Can you blame him?
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Twenty and I know, because we've seen him get into it with other dancers. Particularly about the dancer that took him for hundreds of thousands when other dancers heckled him for it. He's a good sport and he trolls them right back. It took me for a loop the first time I saw it, too.

Loosen up in your masculinity, why don't 'ya? :)
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Hmm... Me thinks DC doth protest too much.

He's the troll
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Im thinking smalltowncouple do you think DC is the same person?
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    @25

Maybe he has just as many as does juice
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Well that’s you nobodies giving you shit about that, but if you wanna go all Cap’n Sav A Ho on us be sure that she’s someone who’s deserving of it, not some cheap twat, like that cunt trap.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @GACA sorry the last was to the possible troll.
    You might be right tho
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @DC9428 reminds me or me at age 15. I was raised by feminists without any male influences and they put a “bunch of rocks” in my head about how to treat women.

In some ways I was worse than @DC9428, because none of it worked with women. So at age 15 I had to pivot and do my own thing.

For example when they said be a nice guy and a gentleman, what they meant was “don’t be cruel” or abusive. And be equals just means she isn’t beneath you. But she (even the staunchest feminist) responds to traditional gender roles ... despite what she says. They want a leader, a provider, and someone decisive. Take her shit, let it roll off, don’t kiss her ass, and challenge her. Etc.

Just be a man.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Hasn't juice been hwee
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Maybe he’s just young that could be it as well
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Hasn't juice been here for damn near 10 years. 100's of reviews. Nope thou dost protest too much... Troll
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Hmm... So he's young. Nope, troll.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    From DC And doesn't constantly dribble off about his favorite place to eat?

Nice, but very unrealistic...troll
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Unless... He's in high school, in which case he'd be too young for strippers. So ya, TROLL!!!
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    So... Kiki do you luv me?
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    its all about you? Every relationship is a two way thing. Think of your role in it too!

Dadillac acts like he hates hoes cos he resents having to pay for something so intimate and natural
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    DC... I have not bothered you, why are you calling me out?.... I was answering the question of the OP.... I have several friends who are strippers or escorts, we get along fine. The secret for me is honesty, I will be honest with them and if they are honest with me then all is good... If not then we cannot be friends.

I'm sorry if my approach offends you but I'm done playing games
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    ^^^Ya Phatboi having to pay for something intamate and natural, like say your home, is for losers
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Nothing more natural than shelter from the cold, we all pay for it. Guessing we're trickNation
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    lol... Trap, are you too stupid to read or did your john keep jizzing in your eyes so you cannot see..... I don't pay for sex, I pay them to leave
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    You're a fucking moron for claiming Im someone else.Still doesn't make you more than a trick though
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    ^^^ say something in Persian?

You can't troll
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    So is Trapbaby304 nicespice or is it DC9428??

LMAO
  • GACA
    6 years ago

TrapBaby is PhatBoi... So who is Phatboi?
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Or smalltowncpl?
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    No DC is smalltowncpl
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    hal ahval, chetor bodi behtar shodi?? lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    TrapBaby304 is PhatBoy - or PhatBoi - that’s relatively obvious. If TrapBaby304 shows a social media account - I’d guess it is PhatBoy’s stripper girlfriend’s account.

As far as I know - all the other aliases are either Trucidos or Juice.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Ha...Troll you should have used Google to tell you, Persian isn't a language. They speak Farsi and any self respecting Persiam how would have responded appropriately. Phatboi

• TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    God these trolls, just lazy in their creativity...

Know your character
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    LOL Trapbaby I don’t wanna show on your people you may troll list. I only follow all the donkey pages on fb now
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    dont be a paranoid fucktard
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    I have to be

NinaTrollina called my club once and tattled on all my fun with customers
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    fun with customers, now that sounds made up
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    I did what I was good at...my pussy and mouth is BOMB

But I like donkeys better now
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm more than just a trick. She even told me so.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Calling customers "tricks" is extremely ratchet and ghetto. Your (lack of) intellect is showing with your poor choice in choosing adjectives to describe the customers who pay entertainers' bills.
    To me, they are my customers who deserve customer service.
    This is, after all, a sales job.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I'd bet $100 that Trapbaby is a mid 40's guy who lives in his mom's basement.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    ^I concur with your hypothesis.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    YOUR lack of intellect is showing by your refusal to accept the simple fact that paying a hoe makes you a trick. DUH
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    ^how adorable.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I am but your stupidity and sense of self entitlement and delusions arent
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Self entitlement and delusional? Are you certain you're not speaking of yourself? It's a much more fitting description of your aggressive trolling.
    Whether you're a real person or not, you seem to be a piece of shit who attacks people for literally no reason other than to cause chaos here.
    Personal opinions are just that. I believe calling customers "tricks" is ratchet and ghetto. If it's your thing, then cool. But don't force it onto these guys if they don't agree or want to be called a "trick".
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Waffle she can call me trick Its all good to me,
    Who cares what she thinks she’s a Trap House Whore.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Trap house whores have short shelf lifes and limited skillsets. I'm doubting that this is a "she" though. "It" is trying too hard in its posts.

I cam respect that you want to be called a trick.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ no disagreement from me what ever it calls me I ain’t gonna answer, I very much prefer ladies, not sloths.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I had to look up this trap house whore term.

Let me try to understand this -

TrapBaby is a whore who works in a crack house - getting passed around.

TrapBaby also went to USC to get a degree.

TrapBaby thinks we are tricks. This is fine - as it’s opinion doesn’t matter to me.

That logic is fucked up - even for stripper logic - that’s bizarre!
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I dont get passed around in crackhouses lmfao
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Many strippers, unfortunately, call their clubs "the trap". It's really fucking dumb.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    it just means the place where you hustle, get money
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    She does not get passed around crack houses.... those crackheads have standards....
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i ain't no trick

i just give em hoes money to buy diamond earrings an fancy clothes an jewelry of all types and shower hoes at strip clubs with thousands of dollars

but i nevr pay em for sex
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion