Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

WHATS YOUR FAVE STRIP CLUB FOOD???

TrapBaby304

Trap Jumpin

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

For some reason, I always love strip club chicken fingers.

But the main club I work at now tries to have a healthier menu so its definitely the tacos and the Cesar salad.

The other club I work at has mango chutney chicken wings <3 and chocolate-truffle bread pudding <3

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I had Baby Rib Lamb Chops in Solid Gold a few weeks ago with Mashed potatoes and asparagus it was excellent.

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

yeah food like that is usually good at clubs and cheaper than at regular restaurants

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I would never eat food at a SC, especially a buffet.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ yes I never eat from a buffet strip club or restaurant.

Profile picture for stanlee
stanlee
•

Stfu and go away

Profile picture for stanlee
stanlee
•

Pussy if you must know

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

The buffets aren't bad

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Rib Eye; garlic mashed and a salad. The Restaurant at Desires is 3 1/2 stars, but others claim its higher.

Profile picture for April9424
April9424
•

deep sigh when will y’all get a life?

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Pink Tacos.

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

Hot, wet, African American pussy! If none available, Latina pussy will suffice.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

besides pussy... the bacon wrapped shrimp served in hk. deep fried with queso. deliciously decadent.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I haven’t eaten the club food in a long time.

The club I frequent in Paterson seems to do a good business with its food. The club is a bit low end - but they have a busy kitchen.

The coffee is quite good at their Legs and Eggs breakfast.

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

I wish there was a strip club with a Chinese buffet

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement