tuscl

club/hotel cleaning...

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
Tuesday, September 25, 2018 2:06 PM
how clean is your club or Hotel... especially where you do VIP, extras or OTC or Arriba? example. cascadas bed covers. my goodness. i hope staff washes them after each guest. because if they don't... i fuck the girl on the bed covers. rarely do i remove the bed cover and fuck her on.the sheet. and how about stripclub vip/ champagne rooms/ booths.... ?

25 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and how about the floor...
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's one of the many mysteries of this hobby - I'm sure many regular SCers have wondered how often those VIP rooms get cleaned
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    And I wonder if these clubs are violating some kind of law by not maintaining the VIP or overall club to a certain cleanliness standard
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    Crazy horse in SF has private booths with cloth couches with carpet floors. AND they have booths with vinyl flooring and vinyl couches. Costs more for the vinyl rooms I think, because clean up is easier
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Yeah like when I roll into a VIP at Flight Club there sure had not been 10 guys who blew a load in there before me that night. 7 is okay for sanitary reasons, but 10? No fuckin way!!!
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    I only go to classy hotels. We feel perfectly comfortable getting between the sheets and doing whatever. However, the room is usually a complete fucking mess by the time we're done with it. The only problem I've had inside the club is ashtrays not being emptied or too many empty bottles lying around, so not a huge problem.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i feel bad for whoever has to clean the room after I've been in it.
  • cubbieguy
    6 years ago
    I think this falls under best not to think about it.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I've had dancers at my favorite club call the bouncers to do some clean up of the VIP room before we would use it. Still I've learned to not worry about it too much. I'm not going to sleep there and I'm wearing washable clothes.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You might not want to think about the tv remote control in those rooms! The germs on those things must be resistant to everything! If I was going to TJ - I’d bring a tarp - and drape it over the entire bed.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I saw a dude had dropped his cell phone on the floor in the lap dance stall once. I’d think about leaving it there and just getting a new phone. Probably needed a chisel to remove it anyway!
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    I once sat down on the lap dance couch and accidentally to my hand in a great big wad of cum. I told the girl I was off to go wash up and I'd be back, but after I washed my hands I just left. LE has since put the place out of business. It wasn't my usual club, that's for sure.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    LMAO thank goodness for dark lights
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    At several clubs either myself or someone next to me has moved the furniture around in the dance or VIP area looking for a lost item only to discover dozens of used condoms that def seemed like they'd been there for a while.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I tried not to think about it when sleeping in Hotel Cascadas.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I’ve come across my fair share of shit, piss, vomit and jizz and I highly doubt they clean as thoroughly as they should but I try not to think about that when my bare skin is touching the furniture.. barf emoji
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A small dive I go to I sometimes move the chair forward so I can get a wall-dance (stand-up dance) - the floor is carpeted and my shoes get stuck to the carpet when I'm standing in the area that would normally be covered by the chair - and when I mean sticky I mean I gotta pull hard to un-stick my shoe.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A few months ago the TV show "Inside Edition" did an investigation where they went to various hotels across the country, including some high-end ones, where they would specially-mark the sheets where only one could see the mark w/ a UV light; and they found out in many of the hotels the staff was not bothering to change the sheets
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    so far I'm satisfied pretty much with the cleanliness of hong kong club and Cascada Hotel. over the course of my career I have stayed in many hundreds of hotel rooms in the southwest states.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    @zoey101 "I’ve come across my fair share of shit, piss, vomit and jizz." piss, vomit and jizz - not fun, but not surprising. But shit? Eww, I might not be able to get over that one for a return trip to the club.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    WTF? My hoez be birch slapped
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and inside hk club there is somebody allways cleaning during the open hours. especially the floors. other clubs i've been to... seems i most never see active cleaning.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Hotels are in general, filthy. The entire goal of the cleaning staff is to make the room LOOK clean as quickly as possible. If your hotel room is really and truly clean then the people before totally fucked it up or they died in there.
  • likes2look
    6 years ago
    A couple of times I have been at the club at closing time when they turn on the regular lights. You can really see the condition of the carpets in there. I do not recommend this... Ever!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion