tuscl

how to fuck lots and lots of hoes

Lil_Baller100
Where Dem Hoez at
considering how many hoes i've fucked, i consider myself to be a hoe expert, and clearly, there's a lot of bitches here who don't understand hoes. so listen here, cause imma tell you bitches how to fuck a different hoe every night.

all you gotta do is become a super famous rapper and acquire a net worth of 30 million dollars and buy five lamborghinis because you like to drag race while hopped up on cocaine and crash into shit.

that's all really

14 comments

• TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

Lil_Baller100 - definite troll account
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It worked for Justin Bieber...
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    and it'll work for you as well
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Depending on what you have makes you a trick
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    bitch don't pretend that hoes don't give a shit about what you have. no hoe want a broke ass nigga no matter what these bitches say.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    lol Im not sayin anyone wants a broke nigga. Im saying its not enough to make a hoe stick around.Its all about the game in the nigga not the nigga in the game. You cant buy a presence and charisma
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    im not trying to get these hoes to stick around, im trying to get them the fuck out of my house after we're done and make sure they took their pills. im not trying to have a third baby momma coming after my money.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Since when is a cardboard box called a house Lil Balless?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Do if he has lil_dick, is daddy_tricks the real deal?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Fucking hoes is easy. Finding something real, now thats a challenge
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    ha, big dick sammy, that's not what your girl said when she was gagging on my dick last night, no wonder daddy tricks works for you cause you're both a bunch of faggots and faggots think alike, which is why you and txtittyfag thought of the same nickname.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Lol. Idk what you meat at throats. Unlike lil_balls I’m not the one swallowing
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    swallowing your girlfriend's pussy juices you mean? indeed I am swallowing that
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Lmao this is great.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion