tuscl

TJHK? Heading for the other heaven Frankfurt FKKs

Redmonwin
California
Tuesday, September 25, 2018 12:34 AM
Hola TUSCL amigos! I tried HK now I’m going for the trifecta of heavens boys. Yeah HK and FKK don’t make a trifecta but it sounds cooler like that. Anyway we can discuss, I’ll leave it up to you guys to decide where the 3rd heaven on earth is. In the meantime I have booked airfare across the pond and will report back as is our duty to our fellow TUSCLers. I’m definitely hitting up OASE and probably Palace and maybe Manhaten. I'm thinking if OASE is fun as it sounds I won't have the discipline to try other places. If in Berlin, I'll try to make it to Artemis. Wish me luck, auf wiedersehen freunde!

21 comments

• londonguy
    6 years ago
    Go to Sharks instead of Mainhatten.
  • alexsa
    6 years ago
    Seriously you can't go to Frankfurt and miss Sharks
  • alexsa
    6 years ago
    Also as an east coast US guy whose schedule allows occasional FKK trips I'd be interested in a pro's and cons comparison of FKK vs Tijuana which like many here is on my bucket list.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I enjoyed Sharks.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Alexsa, I have been planning to publish an article comparing FKK and TJ. However, Founder has not re-enabled the Articles section. For me, the pro of FKKs is the women who are more to my taste (white, many blondes), while the con is the higher cost of flying to Germany.
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    I am going to Atmos FKK in Hamburg
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    London guy i wanna try that Dutch whorehouse Ying Yang
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I have zero interest in traveling all the europe to fuck white chicks! I can get all of that i want in ky. Zona norte is the only paradise for me!
  • Neobwh
    6 years ago
    Fkk world is great too - bit far out but worth the trip
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    @ nemeisk7. You can't go wrong with Ying Yang, it is the equal to may clubs in Germany. I had a great time in YY, I shagged a girl that wasn't the best looker (I normally and usually manage to see a girl that ticks all boxes) however it became apparent that she had a great personality and it turned out to be a great decision. What you have to remember with YY as well is that you are not far from Goldentime, a well known FKK over the border in Germany. I think it took me less than 30 mins by rental car. When FKK World has a hot line up there it's a great experience and can give Sharks and Oase a run for their money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    For the trifecta hit Thailand
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Is there an FKK known for having the curviest women i.e. lots of big/very-big natural-tits, or just depends?
  • Jasdoit
    6 years ago
    Fkk Sharks is nice. A lot of smoking there though. I don’t think you can avoid that in any fkks.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Tj tj tj there's trifecta
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Or honk kong adelitas chicago club only trifecta i will ever need
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    I think TJHK has more 18s & 19s if thats your cups. They're on the streets too.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Trifeecta honestly to me would be tj columbia brazil all latinas! So if i would ever try sonewhere besides tj i would try columbia or brazil
  • cubbieguy
    6 years ago
    I prefer the laid back atmosphere of an fkk as well as the fact that there is very few fake tits and asses. I would hope to never have to choose as I want to go back to both many more times but I would choose Oase over HK.
  • Nixur68
    6 years ago
    Is there a compiled list of European Clubs somewhere? Looks like we have, - Sharks - OASE - Palace - Ying Yang - Atmos - Manhaten - Artemis
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ are all those listed on TUSCL? If not it'd be good to add them.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    @Aleksa, I've been to HK in TJ couple times and it's fantastic. Never been to an FKK. Based on my research, the only negative would be airfare (from the Midwest to Germany, average is like $1,100 any time of year. Might get a deal for $800 but could go over $2,000. Whereas, you can get a flight to San Diego for under $400 from the Midwest. But FKK is definitely on the bucket list.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion