tuscl

Honk kong

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Everyone is always talking bout hk chicas and bad experience and it always involves mongers cutting their prices and being cheap! I have never ever had one bad experience with a hk chica! I do not cut their rates! They ask for 80 or 100 that is what i give them. They give me gfe i tip good

35 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    I'm wondering how long before you try to kidnap one of these sluts and tie her up in the back of your big rig.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Hk chicas only make 38 pesos per ficha! So hk making 7 bucks a ficha. Chicas have 270 quota in fichas a week or as my favorite chica calls them chips. If they don't make that they have to pay hk difference! Stop having merseros pick chicas pick your own if you take a mersero picked chica arriba or vip they fet a 15 dollar cut! Also hk chicas are weighed every two weeks if they are 1 pound over their perfect weight for their size they are fired! Think about all these things when you being cheap to the hk chicas
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    You're pretty lucky to get GFE experience every time. Was not like that for me at all. Especially since I couldn't communicate well with any of them without using that Google translate app. Which is not nearly as good as just talking normally. If I could speak Spanish I bet the place would be more like the heaven that you guys describe. But for me, it was just ok.

I'll see how it is for me next time now that I know what to expect.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    The fichas aren't alcoholic drinks. They're just these little sugary drinks that probably cost them 10 cents to make but they charge $9 for it. The girls get 270 pesos for each which equals close to $2 per drink.

I didn't know the part about a masero picking a girl for a guy equals him getting a cut of the money. That's bullshit. Usually he wants a tip for bringing you the girl. To hear he gets a cut of her money also is garbage. Glad I picked all my own girls. And now I understand why certain meseros would try to damn near force girls on me.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ shailynn - They kidnapped his heart.

@ TFP - That's too bad that you only had an OK time. Based off your thread you sounded like you were having a great time. Knowing even some basic Spanish definitely helps. If you're interested in learning, you can try the Duolingo app for free though it helps more with spelling and writing than speaking. A good tool to learn speaking is Pimsleur, which now offers a $14.99 per month subscription plan: https://offers.pimsleur.com/free-trial-1…

@ DC9428 - To be fair, they might water down these drinks a lot for the girls.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Echo, when I made that thread I just finished my second arriba which was the best of the entire trip. I was thinking the rest of my trips upstairs would be like that. But alas, it wasn't. And also I had a good buzz going at that time. AND I was in the club just enjoying the scenery. Don't get me wrong, it was a good time. But I think I just expected way too much after reading all the reviews.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    The waiters have to pay to work there too. The girls have to produce like $270/wk of drinks. Is it possible some girls don't take home much per week? Like $100?
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Countryman5434's new theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InGtiEXQ…

@ TFP - I think it really boils down to which girls you get, which is probably like rolling the dice. Hong Kong met my expectations, but that's only because I was lucky enough that 5 of the 7 girls I took up gave at least good service. Next time, you can try asking a mesero to find you a girl that meets your specifications like that she speaks good English and has nice T'n'A. I know they can be pushy, but they can also be useful sometimes. Also, I'm a pretty vanilla guy when it comes to turn ons. If you have any specific requests like outercourse, you could try translating some phrases on a piece of paper so you know how to request exactly what you want. I hope your next time meets your expectations. Now I'm a little concerned that my first visit was a fluke, and my next one won't be at least as good!
  • Summit21
    6 years ago
    Ya based off my first trip it is a dice roll. I think maybe I got lucky as I was 4/6 on good services from the girls
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^My guess as to how good or bad a place like HK is depends on your expectations
    I don’t really find myself looking for or needing to go to brothels for satisfaction, the few interactions I have had with pure P4P left me less than satisfied.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    "Having drink quotas is fucking ridiculous, are they trying to turn their girls into alcoholics? $270 ficha quota would be close to 30 drinks a week for a small girl. That's outrageous."

you could kind of think of it as an extra house fee. I knew a drink hustle place that was like that (different numbers though). The drinks could be watered down, and there's no rule the girl has to drink the whole drink. She just needed to sell the drink. Not sure if HK is that way or not.

But you and I both know that there are some emotionally needy or cheap customers who get "offended" when the girl doesn't drink the whole drink he bought for her. Or thinks it a waste of $9 when she doesn't get drunk from it (watered down or no alcohol. etc). So sometimes the girls feel pressured to drink the whole thing just to sell a dance.

And God helps her or woe is her if she gets fat from sitting and drinking all night several times a week. Even if her earnings go down, the club drink quota does not. It's just one of the ugly sides of a drink hustle place. Mostly the downside for us is we get badgered to buy drinks. At the place I went to, if the customer bought and drank a drink with a dancer, your drink counted towards her total, too. Otherwise, it didn't count.

"Also hk chicas are weighed every two weeks if they are 1 pound over their perfect weight for their size they are fired!"

^That's sort of mildly evil with a $270 a week sugar drink quota. She's getting it from both ends.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I negotiate gfe before we arriba i have tought myself spanish phrases i want to kiss you all over and tongue kiss most hk chicas will say yes! Chicago club adelitas same sg almost impossible ti get gfe
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @dc9428 dollars 27o dollars in fischas is dollars is quota
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    No 38 pesos per drink
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ tfp me and my atf text everyday have become friends i know her real name. She tells me everything
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ainslee yes chicas could be in negative thats why you will see 8 9 and 10 sg won't work for hk
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @dominic77 no or liw alcohol my favorite dont drink just soda
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I fucked an 8 at chicago club who got fired from hk for being 1 pound over she was not fat very pretty
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Can she go to your hotel or chicago's only?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    if $270us is their weekly quota… Divided by nine dollars per ficha... that's 30 drinks. divided by five shifts which means six ficha per shift average.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    So they're required to work 5 days/wk? If they sold more drinks will it carry over to next week?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    idk if it carries over. butt i've been told that five shifts a week is the norm.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @dc9428 270 us dollars in fischas chicas can drink whatever they wsnt beers juice soda diet soda sparking water whatever
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    It does not carry over 5 days 8 hour shifts minimum but they can work more if they want
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    "sparking water"

nice that they have that option, too.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    My favorite does 6 10 hour shifts takes monday off
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    My atf makes 5200 a month at hk but shes is a 10 so gorgeous that dhe turns everybodys head robe guy cascada security a hotel cascada clean up boy walked into a wall staring at her while i was taking her arriba! Most hk chicas don't make anywhere that
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Hk chicas have to tip security every time their taken to room 1 dollar
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    -->"My favorite does 6 10 hour shifts takes monday off"

Wow, that's a lot of wieners. She is the gorgeous 10?
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    A 10 rating is subjective. No offense meant at all Countryman but your girl isn't a 10 in my book. That's only my opinion though, if she's a 10 to you and all the guys whose heads you say she turns, then that's great. We all have our own taste. I was just glad that HK had plenty of girls of my preference. They have plenty of girls, period.

They get to keep all the money they are paid to go upstairs by a PL, right? If that's the case, it takes about 3 trips arriba at $80 each daily to make what she does per week.

Still like I was saying, I saw quite a few that seem to never go upstairs. It looks like a tough place to work since there is so much competition.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I think it is in everyone's best interest is for all of us to negotiate a little. Well, it's in the best interests of us mongers if everyone negotiates a little. I know $100 for FS is a steal of a deal. But we just pay it with no push back, then the price will go to $120, then $150, etc. I'm not talking about trying to rip the girls off. I want them to make a living. I want them to want to work there. But we all need to help out with a little price control.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    $100/30min is too much already.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Don't shortchange the Mexican whores or countryman will put a cap in your ass.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @tfp to me she is a 10 pictures do not do her justice have you actually seen her? Everyone have different tastes
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ ainslee 17 for chicago club room
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion