• tumblingdice
    6 years ago
    Hes talking about glory holes.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I thought Mexico was paying for it
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Build that wall! Build that wall! Build that wall!
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Probably @Juice's dumb idea in the first place
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Are we going to have chariot races on this wall like China did?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Them Stamp Lickers How about them Stamp Lickers, Ain't they champs? Drool, slurp slobber, lickin' them stamps. Lickin' them green stamps, lickin' them blue, Lickin' that paper, eatin' that glue! Look at them Stamp Lickers, Ain't they gung-ho! Lickin' them thrift stamps with they tongue -y-o. Them lolly guggle Stamp Lickers, Ain't they a rage! Stickin' them licky stamps on that page. How to be a Stamp Lickers? Don't need a ticket
  • Make America gr8 again
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Whack!! Countryman looks down at his hands and sees them coated with blood. The blood is coming from the large gash located on his forehead. A result of him recklessly ramming his head against my big, beautiful border wall. A skull fracture is likely. A hematoma is imminent. Medical attention required immediately. That is what happens when he runs into my border wall. He will be wise to take heed and exercise caution next time. Or he will pay for it. Bigly. DJT Barron Trump Evangelion Opening [view link] Trump Effect - Mass Effect Parody [view link] Trump WrestleMania 23 [view link]
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @echopizza lmao
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    The increase of foreign born in the American populace coincides with rising poverty in America. The idea that importing poor, illiterate people to do work lazy Americans are too "proud" to do is strangling America slowly. "America was built by immigrants"? Untrue. It was built by the native born descendants of immigrants and the ideas that just because America was founded by immigrants, which isn't even true because people were living here, that immigration need continue today is inane. We no longer have slavery, child labor etc., so why do we still have massive immigration?
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    ^ I do think the free movement of peoples is kind of an outdated concept.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Mexican Americans are the Palestinians of the United States
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    ^ Who do you consider the Israelis of the United States?
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I was born here. The border crossed us, we didn't cross the border. The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo guarantees access across the border.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    you're afucking racist
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    you're such a fag you even call yourself one. truth hurts thats why you resort to this shit. you sound like 20fag
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    There are now pictures of Trump and Pence at the border processing lines.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion