tuscl

Just Got My Medical Marijuana Card

Sunday, September 23, 2018 5:25 AM
I used to know a few good growers in my younger years. I am curious as to how some of their stronger strains stack up today.

12 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    I hope it helps, though I have my personal objections to medical marijuana. I know a lot of people use it recreationally, but you are the first I've encountered that has a medical need.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I don't know how old you are, so idk what year your "younger days" are, but it seems marijuana is a lot stronger than it was decades ago. And now that you have your med card, you can go into a dispensary and pick out whatever you want. You can ask them what strain they have that has the highest THC content, if you want something really strong. Or you can tell them what you're looking for and they'll suggest some strains.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I wonder what _Constantine_ needs medical marijuana for. Perhaps it is something deadly like inability to properly enjoy jam band music!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Medical marijuana is actually very effective for many users and can significantly increase the amount of prescription pills a person has to take for chronic illnesses, as marijuana is generally much healthier than any Rx drug I can think of (as well as otc meds). But people can get a med card for almost anything. They can tell the doctor, "sometimes I have trouble sleeping" and that will suffice.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Try OG Kush
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    nina... didn’t you mean DEcrease?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ She's stoned
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "nina... didn’t you mean DEcrease?" Yes, I definitely meant decrease. Idk what happened there. To clear it up, yes, I meant it can significantly DECREASES the amount of Rx meds and even over the counter meds one has to take. Even aspirin, Tylenol, ibuprofen, (etc) are much more dangerous than weed. I remember a couple weeks or so back, someone started a thread about having a headache and whether they should take Ibuprofen or Tylenol or something like that... several users warned about the dangers of ibuprofen interacting with other medications (like blood thinners); that is another good thing about weed. It can generally be taking with other medications without any serious adverse effects. And Marijuana is much safer than aspirin, Tylenol, and ibuprofen. People die from taking those. No one has ever died directly from marijuana use. It's virtually impossible to OD from weed. It treats so many illnesses, can help save the lives of people undergoing chemo as it helps with nausea and pain, helps chronic pain of all sorts of illnesses, can help treat seizures / epilepsy, insomnia, digestive issues, etc.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    ^^Can it help with anger management issues?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "^^Can it help with anger management issues?" Oh, yeah, two_bits. It is a mellow high, and typically doesn't incite violence in its users like other substances do; after smoking, I just want to relax and be chill with anyone I'm smoking with. It is actually extremely difficult for me to get angry at people and act upon that anger after I have smoked. I just want to chill. After a few shots of whiskey, however, nobody better look at me wrong...
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    ^^...or it's corkscrew time?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I smoked after the corkscrew incident and calmed down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion