Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Night shift and backpage

Msogneeded

California

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I know it’s outside of the strip club regular convos but rather then working with a dancer for OTC seeing an escort can have its perks. Anyone have a site that was as good as night shift? Looking for a replacement with price and reviews

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

AdultSearch

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

If you Google something like "escorts in Los Angeles" you'll see what websites are up

Profile picture for Msogneeded
Msogneeded
•

Yeah seems Eros has been closest one I could research

Profile picture for eastsidecap
eastsidecap
•

Isn't there some way to get on backpage through a foreign country?

Profile picture for lotsoffun201
lotsoffun201
•

Usasexguide.nl is a good one. The photo gallery is something else though

Profile picture for joeblow44
joeblow44
•

listcrawler.com for lower to mid range girls. Eros.com for higher end escorts.

Profile picture for Msogneeded
Msogneeded
•

Cool thanks. I’ll check them out

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement