tuscl

It' s like I wanna have sex cuz I get horny sometimes but only one dude can turn

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Ugh the dilemma

Ok bye

36 comments

• By the way this isnt me bashing men..men atr great lmao

It is just that while I have met many guys who love my personality and how I think, ive never met one that likes me personality to the same extent as he would my body, which is important
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    You're horny Nicole. See we having an intelligent conversation. Are we messing up your social studies or whatever project you are working on?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    There's nothing wrong with that, I don't like fucking bitches I don't respect
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    It's also quite possible that the reason guys like Nicokeyes body more than her personality is because she has a shitty personality.

But then again the ones that tell her they like her personality might only be saying that because they are not that attracted to her body.
  • Ya but its to the point where I dont wanna do anything with literally fucking fine ass guys that are open to doing stuff with me..like I never have

Haha it is sad .anyway ya
  • Like so many of them and nothing has really happened with any lolol
  • I'm gonna shower and study
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I like Nicole's personality.... she keeps it real, is smart and knows what she wants. I admire strong women.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Don't Jill off too hard in the shower now. You may hurt yourself
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's tough being a chick, you're missing out on fucking just for fun - get some testosterone shots and you'll be wanting to fuck almost anything with a pulse - that's being alive
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    I AM THE QUEEN OF HEAD!!
  • @papi Chulo no cuz I know some men who literally haveny fucked in years cuz of thr same reason.

It isnt about respecting myself as a girl, but rather about respecting myself as an individual
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    LOL Papi Chulo.. IAM ALIVE
  • Thx @phat boy !!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @Nicole

Those are the guys that eventually lose it and go on a rampage - trust me a healthy male not getting/having sex is gonna be severely off-balance - look at all the priests that take a vow of celibacy and then they act out sexually - a sexually repressed male is not a healthy-male and can often be a dangerous male - if one looks at the animal-kingdom often times the males not getting sex are acting out and causing trouble - males are just wired differently, there's no getting around it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    P.S.

Show us your boobs

C'mon it's Friday - let down your hair (and your bra while you're at it)
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    you're more than welcome. there's a reason why they're trolling you, its their own insecurities as tricks.
  • @Chulo ...no does not happen cuz flaw in ur analogy

The priests that are sexually repressed are that way for an entirely different reason than that which i speak of.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ good point

Show us your boobs
  • Demanding to see boobs is rude.........

How rude
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm not demanding, I'm imploring
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    sexual repression takes on a lot of forms, from an obsession with sex to weird ass self punishing fetishes
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I like these fetishes where guys want to be abused by a woman.
  • @papi show us ur penis first
  • If u don't wanna show "us" ur penis don't ask 4 my boobs then thx lololol
  • Cuz that's totally u
  • Not bc he is good looking as u self described ur self as handsome in ur bio but quality of pic obvi makes it look fake
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    @blahblahblah23 sometimes i think men getting hooked on strippers and spending all their money on them is a form of a cuckold fantasy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I can't believe you're doubting my honesty - oh my god

Ok bye
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I just read Nicole’s post - and it’s sweet. I know she wants me - and this is a veiled reference to her desire to be with me.

I knew you wanted it long and hard baby! That’s why I’m the original mailman - I always deliver! Lol!
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    ask you idol for advice... who was that again?? Serena Gamez?? ;)
  • No..hard and long is scary
  • No one can change my opinion on that ^^
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s getting more difficult for you to control your desire to be taken and fucked long and hard!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion