tuscl

South America Trip

daniel99
Palm trees, bad bitches and wannabees
Hey Everyone. looking to possibly make a P4P trip down to South America. Heard great things about Colombia and Brazil and I am a sucker for light skinned latin chicks. If anyone that has been recently give me some input I would appreciate it. Which cities you would recommend (bogota, medellin, cartagena, rio), just anything that you think would help would be appreciated. Gonna go for a month so any tips would be appreciated.

19 comments

• Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Go to Venezuela! I hear it is nice this time of year! (Just ignore the failing economy and civil unrest and I think you should be fine)
  • daniel99
    6 years ago
    Dont have time for Venezuela @Vantablack but maybe next time when I go to Argentina. I have been to Costa Rica a couple times and that was amazing!!!
    @Dc9428 Medellin is getting mixed reviews, but I hear the Paisa's are all over this part of town. Was definitely considering Cartagena and Bogota or Medellin (or both if someone can vouch)
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    I would go to Venezuela Caracas girls have supermodel bodies and hot prostitution all legal , and a lot of models come from there
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Cost of living is so good there u should look for a place to live and retire for your Mongering career.
  • daniel99
    6 years ago
    Again thanks for the tip on Venezuela but I’m not gonna be going there this time. I’ll be heading down from California, pit stop in Costa Rica for a few day (got family there free lodging) then off to Colombia (Bogota, Medellin, Cartagena) then it looks like I might head to Rio (Copa) for 5 nights.
    Would really like more personal insight from those who have actually gonna to these places and not “he/she said” (not trying to sound like a douche). Also cost of mongering? Where to stay? How long would you recommend to stay in each city? Which city has the hottest girls in Colombia?
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I was joking about Venezuela! Don't actually go there! The entire country is falling apart! The government is clashing with the people and the entire economy is collapsing. The whole situation with Maduro is pushing the entire country closer and closer to total anarchy.
  • daniel99
    6 years ago
    Ha! If I were to go and get fucked i would never trust TUSCL forums again
  • daniel99
    6 years ago
    Touché
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Go to Miami - it's basically Latin America
  • daniel99
    6 years ago
    Been to Miami, too expensive, shitty people, and I didn’t like the nightlife. Besides the girls out there only look your way if you got a lot of money if can show off.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    I would recommend Colombia. Colombian women just ooze sex. I have alot of stories, but I will save those for another time. You also can't go wrong with Brasilians and Argentines. Women in Chile, Peru, and Ecuador tend to be too indigenous-looking for my tastes. There are extremely hot women in Venezuela, but it is not safe for an American to be there. You will find plenty of exiled Venezuelans in all of the other Latin American countries.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Venezuela borders Colombia and a good # of Venezuelan women are in Colombia doing their thing (from what I've heard)
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    Maracaibo Venezuela bro is like Venezuelas cancun
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    Some girls in Venezuela are white looking models
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    One of my favorite Follies dancers just left with some other girl fiends for a working vacation in Panama (country). They have friends living there. I can't find any clubs listed on TUSCL. Is Panama being over looked?
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Are all girls at Follies fiends? Must be a really evil place...... ;-D
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Shadowcat I have a few friends that go to Panama regularly, the don’t say anything about strip clubbing, but they claim to hire putas for a week at a time for under $200 and they do a lot of fishing offshore.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Panama-City, Panama does have some decent clubs, one can Google for them or even probably use Yelp.
  • daniel99
    6 years ago
    Been to Panama, definitely not as fun as Costa Rica. With this trip, I will only be going colombia for 3 weeks. Bogota, Cali, Cartagena (Barranquilla and Santa Marta), and Medellin. If anyone can fill me in on those places in particular with personal experience please PM me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion