tuscl

New to the scene. Any tips?

DosManos
California
Wednesday, September 19, 2018 5:03 PM
I'm trying to stretch my money and get the most bang for my buck.

24 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Go to one of the clubs Papi frequents.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Or Follies
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Tijuana, Follies, several Detroit SCs, German FKKs, Brazilian Termad, or dives with $5-$10 lappers
  • DosManos
    6 years ago
    If I'm interested in extras how do I bring it up? When do I bring it up? Is it generally better to pay for one longer dance or each dance separately? What do you talk to a stripper about when they're trying to convince you to go to vip?
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    6 years ago
    You are overthinking it. Just tell her that you are looking for more than just dances and she will either take you up on an offer or point you to someone that does if it is not her thing. Don't be a creep about it though. Just let it flow naturally.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Tip of the day Buy low, sell high
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Stay at home and don't spend any money! You'll be doing yourself a favor! On a serious note, try to see if the club has any lap dance specials. Lots of places have special deals on certain days of the week. As for OTC, you can ask them stuff like "Hey do you meet people outside the club often?"
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Get a better paying job. This is an expensive hobby !
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Don't fall in love with your CF, or any dancer for that matter.
  • DosManos
    6 years ago
    @tfp as bad as it may sound I'm already married so no falling in love for me.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"@tfp as bad as it may sound I'm already married so no falling in love for me." Ha ha, I remember when I was that naive :)
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^he's right you know. Just because you're married doesn't mean you can't fall in love with another woman.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Some advice: [view link]
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    One thing to look into is if a local club (that's solid hopefully) has a member card. My favorite club does and it has saved me an absolute FUCK TON. I don't get charged at the door or to go to VIP. So I all worry about is alcohol and what I pay the dancer. Look into it, not all prices are the same but I already got back in value what I payed 3 or 4 times over.
  • daniel99
    6 years ago
    If you are in California, I will help you and help you save thousands of dollars by this tip, fuck the clubs in Cali and head down to San Diego and across the border. Its super safe, done it alone several times, and I have no spanish skills. Girls here are hot sure but when you see what you get down south especially at those prices you will be so happy I guided you down to Hong Kong. PM me if you need additional tips but I have been to almost every club worth going to in CA and to this day I regret finding HK a few years later after my first initial Strip Club visit.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Yeah seriously do NOT fall in love with a dancer. Been there done that. It ain't fun. You'll only come out with a broken heart and an empty wallet.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Pick a club you don't like with girls you can easily pass on. Spend time there, get to know the people and learn how things work. You'll save a lot of money when you're in clubs where you want to spend on dancers.
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    As with everything in Cali clubs are Expensive!. COI has the best value the last time I was in LA. If you want value get off the west coast. Try West Babylon NY
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’d recommend you do some research here. Read some relevant articles, and then read the reviews of the club you plan to hit. Certain clubs are known extras clubs, so it may make for easier negotiation. Have the dancer come to you, and chat with you. Ask her about her menu of prices and extras. If you don’t hear what you want - thank the dancer and move on. Don’t be a dick. Shower, shave and dress appropriately. Spend some money too - as I’ve heard the dancers like that!
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Ask her about her menu of prices and extras" Cashman is a grizzled old hand so I'm sure this is good advice. I wonder if there's a difference in "club cultures", regionally or by club, in how you approach this. Back when I went to extras clubs here, sometimes "what's your menu" yielded the conversation you wanted, sometimes it didn't; often, it just yielded a "well, what are you looking for?", more rarely, a snippy reply. I always found just asking (e.g., "do you do blowjobs?"), was the way to get right to the point. She did or didn't, and we moved on or moved to VIP. I suppose from a risk perspective, it makes sense -- there's 0% chance she's an undercover cop trying to catch me, but she doesn't know the same about me. Anyway, keep an eye out for how open extras are in your particular club. IME, asking for her menu was fine at MSC (open brothel), would not get a good reaction even from extras girls at CH (very under-the-radar, limited extras club)
  • RiskA
    6 years ago
    Cashman’s tips are wise. Assuming you’re in Southern California, reading reviews will reveal the brothel clubs where more direct approaches work best. Middling clubs often require more talk & game, but can be rewarding esp if you cultivate regulars. Don’t take more cash than you are ready to spend and NEVER use ATM or credit card. Since you’re married, keep “club clothes” in car and find a bathroom to wash off “skank stench” before you get home.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Tips: read the reviews of the clubs. And listen to daniel99's tip, lol.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    wine women and song. enjoy!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    1) Start with a dive or the diviest places you can first. It's a good way to cut your teeth Then work your way up the pricing scale to the classier places, if you find the sketchy dives wanting (atmosphere or dancers). That way you're not paying extra for a high-class place if you don't want it or need it for a good time. 2) After a few visits you'll figure out what budget per visit serves you best. I take that figure out in cash, then add $100 to it. The handful of times I needed to take money out from the ATM, it was always less than $100, so this avoids hefty club ATM fees which can run $17 or 17% in many cases. That way I can avoid the fee in case I go slightly over budget with the last dance, etc. We as a group tend to favor cash instead of credit cards as a rule. Make change at the bar. Keep big bills separate from little bills (so you don't drop them / lose them) 3) Learn to say "No, thank you" (lean in, make eye contact, smile) when the waitress or bartender tries to sell you another drink you don't want. Do the same for dances offers from dancers you don't want. 4) Getting more than one dance at a time is its own form of tip. A lot of guys think dance prices are already expensive enough as they are. So tipping isn't mandatory nor expected -- I don't care what the girls say. If you do tip, tip for only dance performances that you really like, never for ones that are "meh". Keep the tipping to easy, round amounts rather than a percentage. Tip $10 (or whatever is less than a single dance price), if you do tip. And that's not per-dance. It's on-the-top at the end. Getting more than one dance is sort of its own form of tipping her. They know this. 5) Print out or email free coupons for club cover charge. Sometimes the drink minimum isn't really enforced, so take it just as a suggestion. 6) Go only once a year. It saves money. I'm kidding! Have a good time! You've earned it. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion