Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Zoba norte

Countryman5434

I entered the dragon and was never the same

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I will be in paradise tommorow evening! Wooooooo!

Replies (28)Latest

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

Enjoy

Profile picture for math14
math14
•

I’m sorry you only have two hands

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Cant wait

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

I need 4 peckers for tj roflmao

Profile picture for Wanabefrank
Wanabefrank
•

Countryman you’re back so soon! So jealous.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I know your excitement countryman. I’m looking forward to next week because now it’s been 2 weeks since I last been there.

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

@MisterWonderful absolutely paradise

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

You guys don't want to go to a US show club and buy some dances and cum in your pants?

SJG

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

@ sjg not really lol

Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•

SJG with the sick burn!

lol

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Where is zoba norte?

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Watch your back don't be stupid. And you will have a great time.

Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•

Just to the north of zoba sur, of course.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ is it oueste of paradiso?

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Zoba norte is a kentuckians tj lol

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Lol congrats.

Speaking of which, where is TFP. Has he turned into a donkey?

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Are you staying thru the weekend ? I'm curious if the place is different on the weekends than during the week.

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

@ warrior 15 get there tommorow evening leave saturday want to see what the zona is like on a friday night

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

I heard it was busy on weekends but alot og 9 and 10s that only work friday and saturday

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Nicespice I posted in Countryman's other Zona Norte thread. The one with the correct spelling. Lol.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Congrats you crazy kids

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

“Nicespice I posted in Countryman's other Zona Norte thread. The one with the correct spelling. Lol.”

Lol so you did, oops :p

I wonder what crazyjoe thinks about the toilets at Hong Kong Gentlemen’s Club?

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

the toilets ara quite normal. even put tp in the toilet like civilized people. have doors on the stall. and trolls too in the bano.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

dang seri. ‘are’. not ara.

(nice to be able to blame seri for my bad spelling.)

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

one is allready to many.

Profile picture for TJ Lee
TJ Lee
•

Their troll is actually useful, has viagra and perfume for sell.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

^^^^^only thing is it's severely overpriced. One Viagra for $10. Meanwhile you can walk two blocks to a pharmacy and buy a bottle of 10 for $13.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Actually it's the generic Sildenafil that you can get a bottle of 10 for $13. Works just as well IMO.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement