Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Bestman

Countryman5434

I entered the dragon and was never the same

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Who wants to be my best man at me and nicole1994 wedding?

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Isn't Pooshe the best man?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Is BrotherFogHorn performing the wedding?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

When is it again? I'm afraid that I will be busy....

Link to dress I will wear for wedding ^^

My shoes : instagram.com

My makeup:

My earrings:

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Depends on who the maid of honor is, of course, and how loose her morals are.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Where are you registered? Other than the insane asylum.

@county isn't the dress fucking gorgeous

@country **

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Seems like a beautiful wedding. I think flag should be the best man.

Honestly i don't fantasize about wedding dresses..I fantasize aboutdresses I will wear once graduating from my dream law school.that is the dress I would wear to my graduation party since I woulnt just graduate law school, but would do so at the top of my class .since the dress is fucking gorgeous, I will wear it to the wedding too.

Queen troll out

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Why not wear the same dress for both graduation and wedding?

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Do I get to plan the bachelor party in TJ ?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

If you get married before you graduate chances are you won’t graduate.

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

@ nicole 1994 yes that dress is gorgeous! @ warrior15 you better believe it buddy

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

I will be spending tommorow night with my avatar can't wait!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

If she waits until she graduates to get married, she'll never get married.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement