tuscl

I challenge Nanna Bananna

Trish_Club_Lust
I AM THE QUEEN OF HEAD!
Monday, September 17, 2018 10:18 PM
I challenge Nanna Bananna to a head contest at Miami. Hopefully her neck is healed and she is not faking

10 comments

• crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    This may be interesting
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    juicebox69!
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    lmao
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    What are the rules?
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    lmfao
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I'd care, but Trish_Club_Lust is a male troll and idk who Nanna Banana is.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You mean on the strip club stage, a banana eating contest? Awesome! Sunnyvale Brass Rail used to have those. But there, they could not go any further than that. Yours might not need to be so limited. I am sure you know about the Banana Bar in the Netherlands. Maybe you should have some additional follow on girls, as Trish and NinaB will most certainly get taken to VIP Rooms. :) :) :) Always Listen To Trish, SJG BAKER GURVITZ ARMY - Live 1975 [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    [view link] The impression created in the documentary Sex, Drugs, and Democracy is that after some preliminaries, it goes to eating the banana out of the girl's pussy / DATY. Now at the Sunnyvale Brass Rail, they couldn't do that. So definitely, after that stage side fun, it will be either the VIP Room or immediate OTC/TLN. So have other pairs, trios, or quads of girls ready to send up. Getting heated up and tasting and smelling the pussy juices and feeling them running down my cock and thighs already just thinking about it. SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion