tuscl

Prays the lawerd great Church of Tuscl

BrotherFogHorn
Gawd's Holy Church of Tuscl
Brother Juice is out of jail today. This is great news. He is a rightous dude taking care of his ex wife like that. He is doing the lawrds work. Prays Gawd...

I have been informed of something very tragic though. I have been lurking of late and reading some of the thangs I see are dispicable. One poster in Particulars has grown a big head. She has said that she is as hawt as a Caroliner Reaper pepper.

Well my brothers and sistas. I have news that Nina is in the hospital. Her ego is outbof control and her head swelled up so big that her neck broke. This one of the 7 deadly sins. Pride is nomber one! Now she got a broke neck and that carolina pepper is going to burn a extra whole in her ass like the fury of hell.

Let us pray for poor Nina... that she gets that swelling down enough that she cums into confessions. The lawed will give her strength. I wish the best for that poor poor girl.

After you have prayed go back to you 5$ lappers and your ldks and your good times. Dont forget about confessions cumming up.

14 comments

• BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    Prays the lawrd brethren!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    She needs to bath in your holly water and take the butt sex to cleans her sins lmfao
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    so nice BrotherFogHorn had to post it twice!
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    My head is bigger than nanna banana!!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    My dick head gets big every time she sucks it
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Lmfao
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    DC! That’s no way to talk to a lady!! Who do you think I am? Nanna banana??
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    My neck does not break like that weakling Nina because I get plenty of strength training sucking cock. I am the best! I AM THE QUEEN OF HEAD!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’ve missed Brother Foghorn.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Hey, first learn how to spell. Second, I wanted to confess but williesgotawoman jerked off in the confessional so.....
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    He thought the confessional was a restroom...
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    if you want cheap cleaners just tell Juice it's Arby's Horsey Sauce then he can mix it into his Ritz crackers and Hormel bologna lunch.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Forgive me Lord, for I am planning to sin in the near future.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Was about to go to bed, then I saw NinaBambina's avatar again and ... well, as they say in the Land Down Under, it's time to rub one out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion