tuscl

a difficult decision, what should i do?

Lil_Baller100
Where Dem Hoez at
so this friday, i've been invited to two separate events. as i am currently residing in atlanta i will need to take my private jet to get to either one of these events.

on one hand, charlie sheen has invited me to party in his mansion, told me he could hook me up with seven grams of his best cocaine. on my part, i will be bringing 100 bottles of Hennessy and Patron and we will all get wasted on booze and coke in a mansion full of bitches down to do anything.

on the other hand, my boy snoop and wiz want me to come on the same day, as they wanna get all the biggest smokers in hip hop and spend the whole day hotboxing the room, smoking as much weed as possible and getting knocked on our asses. since we're all massive potheads, we will be blowing through a pound of weed at least. i may need to bring my trusty cuppa lean for such an incredible occasion.

decisions decisions, what shall i do?

5 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Why not do both, use a chopper from LAX , youre welcome I solved your dilemma.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    wiz and snoop don't like sheen much because he one time started banging 7 gram rocks at snoop's mansion and got so high he fell in the water and took a massive shit in it. it got in all the drains and snoop couldn't use his pool for a week.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^They made up when Charley brought the goddesses to Snoops crib it’s all good now. ;)
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    they made up in public, but errytime i try an get snoop out to sheen's mansion he won't go. he may be a chill dude, but damn don't shit in his fucking pool
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    @DC

good point, sheen's always got the hoes. his hoes don't twerk like snoop's tho

@mamisan

i could literally buy your sad hole in the wall buffet with pocket change if i wanted to.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion