tuscl

Sky from Centerfolds Worcester

LuvDaMuff1972
Massachusetts
Monday, September 17, 2018 10:16 AM
So the other day I found myself at Centerfolds in Worcester, MA, and while most of the talent was hit or miss, there was one dancer who, 1: didn't look like she belonged there, and 2: had to be the cutest thing I had seen in a long time. Her name is Sky, and I was wondering what the scoop on her is. She may be the only reason I go back to that dive.

10 comments

• WillMunny
    6 years ago
    A lot of the guys on here know her. She used to dance as "Bella."
  • LuvDaMuff1972
    6 years ago
    Yeah, she seemed to have everybody's attention at the club too. Would have loved to have gotten to know her better and gotten a few dances.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Is she a short girl - about 5 feet tall? Brazilian? Or Latina?
  • LuvDaMuff1972
    6 years ago
    Yeah, she'd be about 5' - 5'3" w/out the heels. She had medium length curly hair, doubt she's Latina or Brazilian. She had small breasts, but her ass was rocking. The best way I would describe her face is she looks a bit like Brie Larson. Her stage dance was set to 80's Heavy Metal (so I already like her taste in music).
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nice! Did she give you her special hand shake? She has a very firm grip!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “A lot of the guys on here know her. She used to dance as "Bella."” Can someone recruit her into posting here? That would be fun.
  • LuvDaMuff1972
    6 years ago
    "Can someone recruit her into posting here? That would be fun." Well...I may stop in tomorrow. If I see her, I'll be sure to bring it up.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If you see her make sure you tell her the cash man misses her! It’s been too long!
  • LuvDaMuff1972
    6 years ago
    I finally had a chance to spend some time with Sky, amd holy shit does she live up to the hype. She's cute as hell, very affectionate, very easy going, easy to talk to, and very good at making you feel like you're the only thing that matters at that moment. I made it a point of it in my review, but her and my ATF (a recent transplant to CF) may be only redeeming values to that joint.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    I’m glad you had a good time. You should ask this Sky lady to join the TUSCL forums. She sounds real chill and fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion