tuscl

Dallas: Is it still all about Baby Dolls?

timothyjames55
Just here for a good time.
Thursday, September 13, 2018 2:40 PM
I’m in Dallas on business, was here two years ago and it seemed Baby Dolls was the place to go. I had a good time there. Also went to PT Club or something like that. Is that still the case? Just looking for ITC fun, even just great dances, as OTC won’t be possible with work colleagues having rooms on each side of me.

14 comments

• azdd
    6 years ago
    I was in Big D last Feb and BDD was definitely the place to go, at least for my taste. They have a ton of stages, so if you see someone you like, you might have to tip them several times so they don’t forget you while on their hour long stage rotation! Also tried the Lodge, very pretty comfy club with hot girls, but couldn’t get many to join me. I the the reviews for Dallas are pretty accurate. Have fun!
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Despite the best efforts of the Cuban dancers to ruin the place, baby dolls is still the place to go in Dallas in my opinion. There are still lots of hot women and the mileage is higher than ever. Just be prepared to fend of hoards of “wanna dance” in a horrible accent.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The Lodge seems pretty-well liked; seems more upscale but perhaps less-mileage - The Men's Club of Dallas is also upscale w/ lookers but again the mileage may be more hit or miss. Buck's Cabaret in Ft Worth is also pretty-popular these days but it's a bit far west so a bit of a drive depending where you're staying. In my opinion Baby Dolls and Bucks Ft Worth seem the two most popular - if you liked Baby Dolls I'd stick w/ that and try one of the above if you wanna experience something different but not necessarily better (depending on your personal tastes).
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Never been to Dallas area. Why do people always talk about this Baby Dolls? What makes it different from other clubs? SJG
  • timothyjames55
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the comments guys. I’ll probably head to Bany Dolls tonight, maybe the Lodge tomorrow.
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    Amigos! Rick Dugan says Baby Dolls Dallas sucks, so none of you should ever step foot in there again.
  • SanchoRG
    6 years ago
    I’ve only been to the lodge and BDD. Both are great fun. I’ve experienced more white robs at BDD than Cuban for what it’s worth.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Is there some reason everyone is talking about Baby Dolls Dallas, something which makes it different from other strip clubs? SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^ It's one of the most popular strip clubs in AMERICA you stupid fuck. If you ever left your mom's basement maybe you'd know about things like this since YOU'RE ON A FUCKING STRIP CLUB FORUM. Go back to watching Youtube videos you fucking imbecile
  • timothyjames55
    6 years ago
    Follow up: I’m used to clubbing in Vegas where you can smoke a cigar. Can you smoke in Dallas clubs? I don’t remember from two years ago.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    BDD is always solid. I tried the lodge years ago and it wasn’t my thing. Last time, I grabbed a six pack and went to bucks wild (byob). I liked it better than baby dolls but had fun in both places. I’ve reviewed all three of the Dallas clubs I’ve been to.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    No smoking in Dallas strip clubs...at least the ones I’ve been to.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah no smoking in Dallas clubs but they usually have a smoking area - for Baby Dolls I believe it's an outdoor patio on the opposite side of the entrance.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Echoing what others have said. BDD is pretty reliable and especially if you have been there before you are familiar with it's limitations. I tend to not go there because the lap dance setup (bench vs chairs) and rules (1 foot on ground at all times) are more restrictive than what I prefer. If you are in Fort Worth Bucks Cabaret is the best place to go. And either BDD or Bucks Fort Worth are the only places worth your time during dayshift IMHO. The Lodge is cool to see once. But a lot of the dancers at the Lodge give an extremely tame lap dance compared to every other club. And at the Lodge and the Mens Club some dancers push VIP hard and aren't very interested in selling dances. All clubs in DFW are non smoking but have smoking areas (some are nicer than others).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion