tuscl

BTs vs. Flight Club

Trucidos
Actions Don’t Have Consequences
Tuesday, September 11, 2018 1:05 PM
I am about to head up for work again. My budget is let’s say $850 for the night. I wanted a table reserved for bottle service and got wildly different experiences at both clubs. Let’s just say BTs seems like they will take a lot better care of me. I was in direct contact with one of the managers. He said he would get me Blantons [$60 a bottle retail] and bottle service for 300 would include cover and he would throw food in. Seemed like an accommodating guy. On the other hand FC quoted $250 for Jack Daniels and $270 for Tito’s and I spoke with some random girl on the phone who claimed I would have a table reserved. I suspect it might not even be reserved when I get in. My predicament is this. I had a great time at FC and thought the girls were solid even on a weeknight. I absolutely love the club layout. On the other hand BTs manager flat out told me that I can wear my street wear in the club and he was willing to actually dialogue with me. I also stay at The Henry 5 minutes away. My question is how much hotter are FC girls compared to BTs girls? Also which club is easier to negotiate extras in? I am looking for a club to spend money at and be a regular. Part of me feels like I am going into unknown territory to go to club I haven’t been to in five years to spend decent money at when I had an awesome night at FC just last week. First World Problems....

3 comments

• _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Oops WRONG account lol...
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    You got 2 tuscl accounts? My experience on only 1 visit to bts vs 3 fc..... fc has hotter women. Look at bts instagram. Those are definitely their dancers. That said, I want to try BTs again next trip. I like the setup and feel of the club. If you dont find what you are looking for at BT it's only an short drive to fc.
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Leaning towards FC honestly
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion