tuscl

What are some of y'alls favorite dishes to cook?

Pooshe1994
Pooshe was such a cute name that I created new account so I could change my name to it
Sunday, September 9, 2018 8:18 PM
I like making grilled chicken lol

26 comments

• Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I love poke bowls! It's diced raw fish served with seaweed, crab and rice. It's basically sushi in a bowl. It's native to Hawaii and really popular here in California!
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Stouffer's French Bread Pizza
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Vagina Primavera
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    -Filet mignon (medium rare) with mashed potatoes and asparagus -Glazed or blackened Salmon with sweet potatoes and baby tomatoes -Ukrainian Stuffed Cabbage -fried green tomatoes for a snack
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Shrimp and Grits with cornbread Filet Mignon (rare) with fingerling potatoes Pasta e fagioli
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Y'all Pooshy and Nina can cook for me I'll bring the wine and condoms and candles. Cuz I heard chicks like candles and shit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Ham&Cheese sandwich
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    My signature dish is my potato salad. I also like to make pickled eggs once in awhile.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I can't cook worth of s*** - my cooking is as bad as my game with the ladies
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I make really good stir fried chicken with ginger, soy sauce, scallions, garlic and chinese wine.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    i put mushrooms in it too
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I love brazilian and dominican tacos.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Tits & Chips
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Fajitas made with pork, skirt steak and/or shrimp, plus onions, red bell peppers and either serranos or habaneros. Chili con carne
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Coochie Casserole
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Lasagna Osso buco Chicken cordon bleu Coq au vin Beef stroganoff
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Chili Anything grilled (except fish)
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Grilled salmon Smoked pork Venison meat loaf
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    tacos. carnie assada. chorizo. pastor. polo. nicely seasoned. and also my favorite! pink tacos.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Soup beans!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Salad made with grilled chicken; baby field greens; carrots; celery; Chinese Red Cabbage; Gorgonzoala; Strawberries; Candied Walnusts and a walnut/Raspberry Vinegarette.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    flagooner likes to cook fruitcups;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Real men don’t cook, they grill;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    *Yam Nua (Thai beef salad) *Savory Pancakes (Chinese style) *Spaghetti w/ meatsause *Chili *Bacon+eggs *Anything that requires a lot of marinating
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    + omelettes + chicken fried rice w/ lots of veggies + fresh pizza, homemade dough+sauce + linguine and clams, homemade noodles + butternut squash and bacon risotto + fajitas (chicken, onions, red and green bell peppers, fresh grated cheese and sour cream) + chicken panini (pound flat chicken, mozzarella cheese, (boil & peel plum tomato, half & de-seed, slow roast tomatoes on cookie sheet for 2 1/2 hrs in 250 deg oven with salt, pepper, rosemary, olive oil, minced garlic until tomatoes dry out and intensify in flavor), grill chicken with same seasonings as tomatoes, then assemble panini sandwiches with ciabatta bread, grill sandwiches between two hot iron plates until warm and cheese melts. + barbecue, smoked, or grilled anything pork beef or chicken + Anything baked, esp. cakes or pies, that I can decorate, but I'm not a big cake eater.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I wonder how many dancers, including MILFs, actually cook...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion