tuscl

Trolling Local Pizza Places by submitting names for a charity pie.

There is a local high end pizza place that has charity auctions to create your own pie for a month. I recently started trolling them by submitting names of Dead Cele

9 comments

• _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Here is a list. So far it has not been met with a positive reaction.

I live in Pittsburgh where he is originally from. I have been submitting new names for pizzas at local pizza joints and decided to come up with a Mac Miller tribute pie.

So far I have not been met with a receptive attitude and one popular place even ignored me.

Here is the list.

The Weinstein Pie : mozzarella win red wein vinegar and extra matza balls.

The ME X2 Pie : pick any two proteins on the menu as long as they are double sausage.

The Asia Sargento Pie : A Special Blend Of Baby Mozzarella and italian herbs and spices.

The Low Hanging Fruit Desert Pie : A desert pie dedicated to the memory of Anthony Bordain.

The Mac and ODs Jalapeño Poppy Pie: So good you will find it addicting.
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    No pizza like US delicacy Mr Pizza Hut!!! Special call Nicole94 for Pooshe Pizza!!! Pooshe Pie be pineapple Father favorite and special Father sauce!!!! Pittsburg no good state not like Texas #1 state because #1 law student Nicole go #1 school go Texas foghorns. Father here Pittsburg USA football sport man name Ben rapey rapey and in Pakistan we cut off wee wee so no more rapey rapey then Mr Ben look like Philipino boy cut wee wee off work in street as strange girl sell nasties sexies for very few small rupees. Texas #1!!
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Pizza delivery is no joking matter, you jerks. You're talking about people's livelihood.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ How many pizzas can fit on the head of a pin?
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Go texas foghorns!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I don’t have any arch enemies, dull witted slopoke, I’m not a comic book character like you and the bozos you’re referencing.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^LOL I don’t speak moron try English loser.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive - don't be so harsh, the man has obviously had a stroke of some kind and is suffering from aphasia.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ seems likely ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion