tuscl

Mac Miller’s passing

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Saturday, September 8, 2018 5:04 AM
I know most guys here are older, and some might be unaware of Mac Miller’s work and life, but I was wondering if anyone else is unexpectedly saddened by his passing? He seemed like a good dude. He was definitely troubled, and had some addiction issues, but he seemed to be a genuinely nice guy. It’s a sad loss. RIP Mac Miller.

21 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Half jeweish rapper original from Pittsburgh PA. Sadly this probably wouldn’t have even hit the news bad he not dated Ariana Grande. I was actually in the same room with him 2 years ago but I didn’t get the opportunity to meet him. Good rap video of him. The other guy on the song (Sean Price) has passed too, I believe from a heart attack. [view link]
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Steve Pollard died yesterday too. I didn't know him but he was in the obituaries this morning. I was wondering if anyone else is unexpectedly saddened by his passing?
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    larryfisherman where are you?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Who?
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Flagooner, that was funny right there! R.I.P Steve Pollard.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    The whole Steve Pollard thing is like a punch in the gut
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Mac miller is dead for real?
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Not to talk bad of the dead but I never heard of him til now and he was a shit rapper
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Now Burt Reynolds thats someone to mourn. Sad this fuck up gets more attention
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Phatboy you are completely wrong. He was one of the good ones. I could go on a rant about how many shitty rappers get mainstream recognition they dont deserve but thats not for now(listen to eminem's new shit).
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    Phatboy99 his death is tragic because he was so young he was only 26. Burt lived a good and long life.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Mac Miller’s alias is larryfisherman, and that’s why I chose that username. He’s my favorite rapper. I’ve met him once, he was a real down to earth dude. Damn, R.I.P.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    As one of the older guys here, never heard of him. Not a put down, but there has been little music produced in the last many YEARS! Give me Doo Wop any day!
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    OMG, Steve dead? Please say it ain't so!
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    He overdosed boo hoo, I have no sympathy for junkies. Fuck them. And I looked him up on Youtube, he sucks. Sounds like a redneck hillbilly trying to rap.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I don't mind recreational drug use, but once they reach that point, run. I have too much experience with drug users...
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    There's nothing imorral or degrading about being from a lower class
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think the loss of life - at such a young age - is painful. Regardless of his drug addiction - he also had mental health issues - and the mix of the two can be a combination for disaster. I agree - there’s nothing immoral or degrading about having little or nothing. However, people have their personal demons, and some fall into the grasp of drug abuse, and are unable to get out. So, that is where I disagree. There are other private reasons why Mac Miller’s passing hit close to home. I hope he is resting in peace.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I saw him on Ridiculousness when he was just getting popular but never got into his music and am only familiar with the song he did where he makes out with Ariana Grande in the video. Hat's off to him in having the game to get with Ariana and he was a decent rapper from what I heard. 26 is way too fucking young to die. Sad.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Was shocked and saddened when I heard the news. I liked his music. Will be listening to some if it in remembrance. RIP.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    if someone of you showed strippers and hoes the same compassion. just sayin'
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion