tuscl

Have you guys tried this?

Salty.Nutz
Deez Nutz
Friday, September 7, 2018 10:26 AM
Do any of you guys ever get a stripper to do "X" for about $1.75K, for about 2 times? and then she does the same "X" for $250?

7 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    All day every day fucker
  • RossVa
    6 years ago
    I imagine for $1.75K most strippers will do most anything twice.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I believe that the first time you agree with a stripper over price. it becomes the standard for any future deals. I had one Follies dancer try to sell me on VIP for $200 saying that next time it would only be the standard $150. I refused the offer. How do I know if I would want another VIP with her or that she would still be around for another.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "I had one Follies dancer try to sell me on VIP for $200" $200? Outrageous! Who did that tart think she was dealing with, Family_Man?
  • Been_There_Already
    6 years ago
    I've found that it's more likely for the price to creep up rather than down, like she did X the first time because she needed quick cash, but if X is going to become a regular thing then it will be a bit more each time. I've also had girls text me lower prices than usual on a slow night or if I get to the club before her and have already started spending she'll understand and make an exception. But if it's someone I like then we'll work out a fair price and if we both appreciate the arrangement then that's where it typically stays.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Interesting take..for me theres a lot of BS to try and get the 1st OTC. i was thinking of offering more money at 1st, this would cut out all the BS. After doing OTC a few times at a higher price, negotiate to a fair value market price. Here in PHX the turnover is not as high as shadow cat sees in follies.
  • Been_There_Already
    6 years ago
    Salty.Nuts - I've tried that approach. You might have better luck, but whenever I do they think I'm a cop. With one of them, once we got past the "I'm not a cop" faze, we got a thing going for about a year, but I never ended up paying the high prize I offered earlier in my approach.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion