tuscl

@Family_Man

Lil_Baller100
Where Dem Hoez at
i hear you get a lot of drugs for your bitches. well i got xanies, white girl, percocets, weed, molly, codeine, and oxycontin, whatever you need i gotcha man.

13 comments

• Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    no need for sublety when you're ballin as hard as me
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    definitely give her white girl and xanies, she'll be your little fiend once she's hooked and she'll probably blow you for less than $100
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    some girls will blow you just for the coke
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    The only thing you got is Four Loko and chackin torpedos you silly fuck!
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    lower class you say, that is a good fucking joke, i got money so long i stack that shit to the fucking ceiling. i take a stack to the club every week and i make it rain hunneds, and fiddies, and twenties. i could get you the purest shit on earth, shit that could make R Kelly think that he could fly and the kind of shit ozzy osbourne would snort out of a bad bitchez asshole. you a frontin ass hoe but i know you don't got money long like me. i don't serve customers that don't know who they speakin to.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Family Man, why do you hate babydolls?
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    BBD is a upscale gentlemen's club with model quality hottie dancers - the kind of club where I go and lock down the hottest dancer for the entire evening - that screens out the emotionally damaged, addict dancers.

Family-boy's "game" failed miserably there (the dancers laughed in his face when he tried to offer $200 for OTC), which is why he's so bitter.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Ballin as hard as me = I am a fucking lying loser. Lil Baller you are one sorry ass clown.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    Of course broke ass bitches like you and family man hate to be reminded of your poverty in the face of a rich nigga like me.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Lil_Baller100 How much you charge for a gallon of chloroform? (Asking for a friend from San Jose)...
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    For a gallon, about 750$
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Thanks. I’ll send over my courier. He travels by bike.

Would you accept a goat as payment?
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "And the drinks are also more expensive than they would be at your local Chili’s during happy hour."

How many years has it been, and you're still whining about paying $15 for your jack & coke? (admittedly it would be expensive getting drunk at those prices, but most of us don't drink to excess like you).

Stick to your shit-hole dives, where you can get sloppy drunk on cheap booze, and maybe, just maybe, you can actually find a skanky, high-volume addict dancer that will take you up on your creepy low-ball OTC offer.

In the meantime, stop bad mouthing the upscale, professionally managed clubs that those of us with class and means frequent and enjoy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion