tuscl

Two bits

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Can this dude make a comment or discussion without using the term "model quality civie girl friend " lololol

19 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Some guys here just always talk about women that way.

We have one guy who is always going out with Dream Strippers, and he gives them serial numbers.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate

Nicole1994 - definite troll account
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Might damn well be the smartest observation this chick has ever made...
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    You fucks are just jealous that he scores bitches because his fit is so saucy in his back brace. And headgear -- although he doesn't mention the headgear much.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "It’s well documented how many internet arguments I have won against him over the years."

Yeah, you're a real internet tough guy, but you've never had the balls to meet me f2f, mano-a-mano, have you? proby because you know I would kick your douchy ass.

I'm sure everyone in your leafy suburb's Home Owners Association would get a good laugh out of you being beat up by a 64 yo man with 3 missing vertebrae.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "And headgear -- although he doesn't mention the headgear much."

True, I don't like to play the headgear card too often, but I'm told it makes me look quite debonair.
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    I like name two bits I sell 4th goat name Pooshe Nicole 94 baby nickname in Pakistan for two bits one Mexican Coca Cola and bucket of grain and five banana. If you need back brace dry clean come to shop dearest and bestest #1 law school daughter go Texas foghorns will give directions. No person like smelly back brace.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ You probably just reminded him that "headgear" was part of the early script.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Don't forget the fashionable penile-implant which drives the girls crazy
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i fucked two_shits FWB again last night, he apparently can't get it up anymore without ED medications so their sex life is in the dumps
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    she is the highest volume hoe i've ever smashed
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    that bitch will fuck anyone
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    she don't P4P, but she'll fuck anyone.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Jealous haters. FYI, my current (real, not P4P) GF actually quit fan-dancing just to be with me.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Jealous haters. I played cards with Jesus and Mohammed last night. Your turn.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    ^^Ah sure, if your definition of a role model Dad is a drunk driving douchebag who has bareback sex with skanky, high volume addict strippers.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The middle-class family exists for one reason only, to exploit and abuse children.

SJG
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    well then, how else will we know what type of FWB he has?? as opposed to P2P? hmmmmm?? some have short memories and forget easily
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion