tuscl

Nicole1994

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
You've been posting some sexy avatars - do secretly want to be a dancer?

22 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Nose is too big she’d crank it against the stripper pole every time she turned around.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think she's sexy
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I agree she is SEXY!!!!!!!
  • @ men and some women who don't think I'm.cute :

I think im beautiful as fuck. If that bothers u cuz u think I'm too ugly to think that, then I'm sorry about that too :)

I'm not here to change ur opinion , plz keep it. I'm.just saying I don't need the opinion of a single man or woman to validate me .

Queen troll out
  • Papi Chulo I dont wanna be a dancer but I wanna dance for a guy that I actually like
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    No attractive acne person says 'I'm beautiful as fuck!' That's crazy right thurrrrr.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Lol acne meant sane
  • ** I'm just saying indont need opinion of single man or woman to validate my opinion of myself *****
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    NIKOL! Umi says sleep or study! No more talk about nasties sexies pics! If you #2 law student and keep show sexies nasties in internets Abdul no pay top dollar. We no sell goats and move to greatest USA to offer $1.49 dry clean specials on Tuesday for you to be on sinners website disrepesctful Allah! Now I sleep on hard floor like in Pakistan next to goats as Umi has wet bed from tears of most sadness. She is mostest upset you no wear custom glitter burqa made like your favorite Britny Spear in sexies pics.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    "I'm beautiful as fuck". Yeah, very well educated.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    She's a 6 at best. Tits way too small for my tastes. As a stripper she's average/meh.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    FatherofNicole94 is hilarious! If he keeps at it - he might knock his daughter off of the #1 troll here!
  • No one will take my spot as number 1 troll:)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    She's nothing but a mediocre troll just like her looks and "intelligence".
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Is fatherofnicole mamisan's twin brother? They seem very similar
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I noticed that! Both seem to have a healthy appreciation of goats as well
  • ime
    6 years ago
    We will know for sure if he talks about chasing SJG away from his goat herd.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Lol NiceSpice! They know how to use goats for their business - even though their businesses are very different.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the new avi
  • I posted b4 I saw ur comment..so I can change it to me being Barney if I want lolol
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    Nicole my sweetest bestest #1 daughter. Why you continue to show nasties and privates on here!!!! Umi is crying again and no goat stew again. Going to have to throw away fresh goat meat from butcher shop if you keep making Umi cry? Why you #1 law student and disobeying Allah and showing nasties to strangers who are sinning? You tell me all time you want to make equal men and women in us and is your great focus but then you show nasties and how you say fit into sexies stereotype you fight to oppose. Put on burqa now! This is order from #1 father best dry cleaner. If you lose burqa Umi now on Amazon prime amazing thing they deliver goat milk to door in two days and we can send you new burqa to cover up nasties in profile picture. Misters on here please do not look at my #1 daughter sexies nasties pics. I am sad I do not no why you act like filthy thirsty camel that needs 5 lashings.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I'm suddenly wondering what it would be like Nicole dancing for me.
    I dreamed Allah was a big artificial intelligence and we are all living in a simulated universe. I was told at a young age even Satan was watching us. I had one dancer call me a player. Obviously life is just another video game. Do I get to select Nicole as a dancer? Just have to find her number. Lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion