tuscl

The Heat Index (Idea for TUSCL)

pistola
Keepin' it 💯
I'd love to see a heat map feature. A trailing 30 and 90 day, one year overall, and total history score for cities. For example, you click Vegas, well all of Vegas and the surrounding clubs have an aggregated score for each of these time periods to see if the trend is getting better or worse. We'd obviously be paying attention to our own areas. Just think it would be interesting. Pros/cons?

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    •
    6 years ago
    Sounds good to me - I like data and often the more data points or more different representations of the data, the better/more-interesting, IMO.

This has been a topic discussed b/f but in the more general sense that newer reviews (12 months and under) should have more weighing in the ratings (and it seems Founder may have incorporated this).

But your more granular approach I personally find interesting/useful.
  • FTS
    •
    6 years ago
    I’ve been advocating for some kind of temporal rating system, such as a chart of monthly average rating, for quite a while. If this website continues to grow, and the number of reviews continues to increase, there will be a tremendous amount of potentially useful data.
  • pistola
    •
    6 years ago
    Didn't realize this had been discussed. Just would be interesting to see trends. You know, for us vacationing perverts that need to slide in a good SC day.
  • shailynn
    •
    6 years ago
    Listen there George Jetson, most of us are just asking for a fucking edit button and tech support Rech hasn't even figured out how to do that yet!
  • pistola
    •
    6 years ago
    ^LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion