tuscl

SJG has been begging to join my organization

Lil_Baller100
Where Dem Hoez at
says my organization is vastly superior to his and that when he saw what i was doing, nothing he's been doing so far mattered anymore, all he wanted was to play a role, no matter how small in what i'm creating.

so what do you bitches think? should i hire the man?

15 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    If you have any goats at your organization I WOULD NOT let SJG join if I were you. If you do not have goats and let him join do not let him be the one that sends out the weekly organization newsletter. If he does it will be so long it will take all the other members a week just to read it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    He’d be a great addition to your organization, with the added benefit to us that he’ll have less time to pester us here, I wish you good luck with your new recruit.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Did SJG submit a recording of a dope beat?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    He would be quite the recruiter for your bitches.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    @PaulDrake

he did not, says he has no talent for rapping but wants to act as a recruiter. i'll probably just pay his ass minimum wage and reject 90% of his bitches. better for him than being unemployed, maybe he could actually go to a strip club if he works hard enough
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    my organization ain't a fucking soup kitchen, wanting to be in it ain't enough, but i feel that he may have the motivation and desperation necessary to make him a qualified candidate for the job
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    your damn right i am
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    ^^Are you still putting your emotionally damaged, addict OTC girls on your company payroll?
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @lilballer - if he wants to be a recruiter you should get him to send some examples of the kind of dope beats he would be looking for.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    Yo bitch ass is just mad that you ain't getting no pure blow from me anymore. I could've gotten the bitches fiendin for your coke but I don't sell to bitch ass hoes who got no respect.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    @pauldrake

I don't trust him on finding talented youngins, I will however be using his services to secure more big booty hoes for all our members
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Lil_Baller100 has very high standards. I'm sure I would not be qualified to join his organization.

SJG

Carmen
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx4ImMQW…
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ lilballer100 but i don't like big booty hoes i like latina spinners
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    If SJG joins, then I will too!!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ :) :) :)

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?