tuscl

Nicole - someone defaced your avatar

two_bits
If there was a problem Yo, I'll solve it, Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it, nice spice baby, nice spice baby
Monday, September 3, 2018 3:34 PM
@Nicole1994 - Some asshole scribbled red graffiti all over your avatar picture. When I find out which one of the reprobates on here did it, I will kick their ass. In the meantime, please repost the original picture, thanks.

11 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Two_bits wins the discussion board today. It must have been a very good vacation
  • @ 2 bits I was the one who did that myself obvi Lolol
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah, get rid of that graffiti - keep it natural
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    How come you have the pearl necklace by your nose have you been having nostril sex with txtty?
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Ah, come on Nicole, don't be a pus..., er, I mean, scaredy cat - post the original version.
  • @2 bits I will ..but I'll do it when when u stick with one girl.4 rest of ur life lololol
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I was mainly checking out her hip. Those panties are hot as hell, especially when they come off. Or maybe it was her neck. We're going to need an instant replay here.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    ooooh ok thought that was some sort of fancy bra, but really I'd be more worried about the three huge boogers she forgot to pick lololol :P :P
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Doesn't matter, I have seen no evidence the lass is FAP material.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Ya get those lines offo your nipples
  • mcorle1
    6 years ago
    Yeah, I keep clicking on the play button, too, but its broke.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion