tuscl

Why Is "pussy" still even a fucking term in the particular context of using it

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Using the term in this context has directly associates "pussy" with inferior

Because pussy is a reference to a female anatomical body part, using the term "pussy" in such a context associates female as inferior

And why the fuck do I have to explain how associating any gender with inferior is wrong ?

So much to the point wherw Idgaf how "respectful " a man is, i will never date a dude who continues to use the term pussy in such a context after I would have explained to.him why I believe doing so is wrong ...

18 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    'pussy' in that use of meaning 'afraid' might be an takeoff of 'fraidy cat'.
  • ***HERE IS MY EDITED POST BELOW TYPED FROM LAPTOP ******

Using the term in this context directly associates "pussy" with inferior. This is undeniable, as "pussy" in such context is used to describe someone as someone who is scared, AND CONSEQUENTLY, inferior.

THIS IN TURN associates female with "inferiority", since a female anatomical part (pussy) is being used FOR THE PURPOSE OF conveying the idea that someone is "afraid" and CONSEQUENTLY, inferior.

And why the fuck do I have to explain how associating any gender with inferior is wrong ?

So much to the point where Idgaf how "respectful " a man is, i will never date a dude who continues to use the term pussy in such a context after I would have explained to.him why I believe doing so is wrong ...
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I'd like to see Nicole argue with the guy in a red neck truck mud race YouTube video I saw today who said anyone not drinking moonshine was a pussy. :)
    To be honest, I did not click on the video because of mud racing. I clicked on it because of the girl in the tight almost wet tshirt look with her nipples trying to poke out. I was wondering if it was in Florida or Texas. I decided Texas.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “i will never date a dude who continues to use the term pussy in such a context after I would have explained to.him why I believe doing so is wrong ...”

Nothing wrong with that.

Everyone else you can just use them for cheesecake.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Why is pussy used to describe a vajay I like coochie much better
  • Ok bye @25

Lololol
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I think Nicole should refer to it as the “cheesecake maker”
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Ok bye 25 out
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I agree. Using pussy is demeaning. I much prefer to use chicken shit cunt.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    It's because pussy makes us think about that sweet, sweet pink, so we try to come up with more occasions to discuss it and get away with just being labeled misogynist.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Using pussy is demeaning

I use pussy to wipe the semen off my penis after I have LDK'd. Just for effect.

Your move, Lloyd.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Pussy is what you were fucking me with
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Nicole
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Pussy.
    So many different meanings.
    We will have to dig into it. I suspect things will get wet.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    This is already starting to die out. I think this was mostly from my parents generation (boomers) and to a less extent mine (GenX) but it's starting to die out.

Nicole, I think this video clip shows maybe what you mean?

"When did being like a girl become an insult": 3 min 19 sec.
    https://youtu.be/qtDMyGjYlMg

But, too, the pendulum can swing too far in the wrong direction. School shootings and gang violence are two examples where we're failing boys. I'm not so quick to dismiss the "old ways" anymore as I once was. Sometimes there is a place for specific gender roles, in my experience.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “Afraid” does not equal “inferior”, therefore your entire point is invalid.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Nicole, you have uncovered a central component of male hazing culture.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion