Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

If wives are like healthfood what are strippers like?

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN

New Jersey

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I propose beer

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

Deep-fried twinkie

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

The most decadent dessert ever.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Yes, Mr. Wonderful nailed ii. Figuratively speaking. Maybe literally, too.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

It.

Profile picture for Htxx
Htxx
•

I’ll agree with beer, easy to go through a whole bunch of them. Lol

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Bacon!!!!!!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Q. Why is beer better than strippers? A. Beer is always wet.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Cigarettes. Expensive, incredibly unhealthy, and impossible to quit. Plus, everyone can smell them on you afterwards.

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

I regret to say gammanu95 is the winner

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

Yes. Bacon!!!

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Bacon. +1

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement