• crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Is this stripper shit?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Crazyjoe is my daddy!
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    When a stripper calls me daddy I realize the glasses and fake nose are not fooling her any more.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    How bout when a latina says oh papi!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    It’s a pity this is false clickbait. When I saw the headline earlier, I thought of you.

http://newsview.org/bloomington-il-strip…
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I'm just glad they don't call me "granddaddy."
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Last year I had this regular girl that I would have OTC dates with. She would call me "Daddy". Which would kind of creep me out considering she was one year younger than my son.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    (just wait until a stripper is the age of your grand daughter.)
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Mister -I'm already there. My oldest is starting her 3rd year of college. Several years ago a favorite suggested that we dress up to go out to dinner. She said "I want to see the tongues wag when I kiss you and call you daddy".
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    That is so sweet nicespice!
  • THE CHAINDOG
    6 years ago
    She gets my money lol
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    I hate when women I don't know well yet call me anything like that. "Daddy", "babe", "hun". It makes it more blatant that they are faking interest. After a while it's OK but from the start it takes all of the illusion away.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    There are few things sexier, if its sincere...
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    File away the information and her desire to have an authoritative figure present, then use it to negotiate a better rate.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    If she just calls me 'daddy', then it's just a pet name. If she specifically references having father issues, then I assume that she's trying to engage an older guy's fatherly tendency to care for a young woman "in need".

It's not dumb.

Most older guys aren't quite gullible enough to convince themselves that a hot 20-something want to fuck them because of pure animal magnetism. But, if they squint hard and look at it sideways, then more older guys can convince themselves that she legitimately needs a father figure.

So, yeah, it's usually stripper shit. But on the more harmless end of the spectrum.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago

"Most older guys aren't quite gullible enough to convince themselves that a hot 20-something want to fuck them because of pure animal magnetism."
    ____

Oh you just haven't been here long enough.

LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion