Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

chessmaster mode

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yeah baby:

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for Smalltowncpl
Smalltowncpl
•

I don't know........ might be a little big even for me.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You're turning into Shadowcat, bro that picture is enough to make a strong man throw up ! lol

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Y'all better recognize

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Should've read the comments. Me and Chessmaster have almost identical taste so I clicked on it right away.

Papi you fucker.

S
Supremeruler
•

Oh yeah! I'd do her! 10/10 would bang.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

What’s the downside to banging out a big thick fatty? Those cheeks are getting me aroused - I’m all in!

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

I should learn not to look at these pictures in morning; regurgitated coffee does not taste good.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Ouch... my eyes... it burns

Profile picture for TxVegas
TxVegas
•

That should be against the law.

Posting with the intent to make the viewer wish for temporary blindness.

S
Supremeruler
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Chess you shit head

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Gee, thanks! You just counteracted 100 mg of Viagra.

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

Gross. Took away my urge to visit strip clubs for tonight. Wasnt planning on it anyway. I've driven thousands of miles in the last 2 months and feel happy to stay home.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

How does this girl wipe?

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

^dragging her ass on the carpet like a dog.

She probably has worms, anyway.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

It is crazy that she is morbidly obese and still shaped like that. Imagine if she had a healthy weight with that body type.

S
Supremeruler
•

"It is crazy that she is morbidly obese and still shaped like that. Imagine if she had a healthy weight with that body type."

I think there may be deceptive photoshopping in that picture though.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I assumed her butt was somehow artificially augmented

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement