tuscl

OTC/different dancers/same club/same time

bullzeye
New Hampshire
It might just be beginner’s luck, but just as I was able to line up my first OTC, the opportunity to maybe get OTC from another dancer has arisen. And I’m not sure just how to proceed.

In an effort just to get any OTC, I was advancing along parallel paths with different dancers at the same time. I thought I would be just as unsuccessful as I had in the past. And I still haven’t done my initial OTC as first I, and then she, had to cancel. But either I’ve upped my game (ha) or I’m a lucky bastard. I’ve ended up with both their numbers and there have been texts and pics back and forth. But they both work at the same club. Is this a potential problem or no big deal?

I don’t think it’s a big deal but maybe it is? I haven’t mentioned them to each other because I didn’t think it mattered. I didn’t think they’d care. But now that I think about it a little more, coupled with the knowledge that I have now (which I didn’t have before) that dancers actually talk to one another, maybe this situation could blow up in my face. Or, maybe they’ve already talked to each other and everyone’s cool with the way things are.

Any suggestions/stories you have to share would be welcomed.

10 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    See if they want to do a 3-some ?
  • bullzeye
    6 years ago
    I like your thinking warrior. Now, why didn’t I think of that?
  • bullzeye
    6 years ago
    I like your thinking warrior. Now, why didn’t I think of that?
  • impala
    6 years ago
    Send us their pics and let us judge
  • impala
    6 years ago
    Send us their pics and let us judge
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    You are an opportunity for both dancers to make some extra cash. If your interested and have the money pursue both of them. This is just business for them. It’s not personal and you are free to spend your money as you see fit. Yes it is very likely that the girls will talk and will eventually realize you’ve done OTC with both of them but neither one is your girlfriend so enjoy. They may get bitchy with each other since they both want your $$ but that’s not your problem. If it happens use it as leverage to get a better deal.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Whichever ones makes your dick harder go with that 1st and let nature take its course. Don't overthink it.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Why must you over complicate paying for pussy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Use the Juice method - have them compete at a game of rock-paper-scissors and the winner gets OTC w/ you
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In the end, you're the customer and you get to choose - and they know that.

But - if one wants to be a fair-PL, then perhaps Subraman's "don't be an asshole" "don't be a little-bitch" theorem may apply:

"don't be an asshole" - e.g. if you already came to terms w/ one of them (not counting you had come to terms but there was a cancellation), then follow thru

"don't be a little bitch" - don't get all sweaty-handed worrying about what the dancers will think or that they'll get mad
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion