tuscl

Hk tj

Pduh
California
Hey guys! I am looking to go back to tj
Next month. Had a fucking blast met a lot of randoms there as well. Towards the end 7am there was a sketch situation which has me hesitant to go back by myself. Anyone interested in meeting up.

10 comments

• TFP
    6 years ago
    Glad you had a blast. But what was the sketch situation that you were talking about?

• TFP
    6 years ago
    Also, WRITE A REVIEW!!!!

That way you can gain access to reading reviews for a month. You said you were a cheap bastard, well that's the cheap bastard way to get access to reviews.

Honestly you should have visited any strip club and then wrote a review BEFORE you went to Hong Kong. That way you could have read the last 20 reviews on Hong Kong, plus the comments in the club info section. Reading those would have given you all the info you needed.
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    Lol that’s a good idea, I’ll definitely do that.
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    After a great night of drinks boobs and all that goes with it I went to bed around 2am. I woke back up around 6ish went back downstairs. I am very easy going and not confrontational person. Never and issue with fighting or the likes because I’m a happy drunk. After a few drinks that morning I bumped into a tall well spoken Mexican guy. He shook my hand and said we good? I was like yup and carried on. After another few drinks I noticed him again and he asked me if I wanted something hard( By this Time i could tell he was clearly drunk). I didn’t understand and thought he wanted to sell me drugs.. I was like, no man I’m good. He responds you know your in Mexico right? You want something hard? Again I was like no I’m good thanks.I cheers with my beer and sat down at a table. After a moment of playing back our conversation in my head it clicked that he may have wanted to either fight, or give sell drugs. I went back up to him at the bar and apologized if offended him and offer to buy him a beer. He shrugs it off and says we good. But the guy behind over (points to guy I noticed him taking to earlier)I’m going to cut his throat. I was shocked... I was like dam ok... he laughs drunkenly and say just kidding. I started to laugh, then he says maybe in a couple of hours.. how he went joking to dead serious scared the shit out of me. Down my beer went back upstairs and grab my shit called a taxi and bounced... That moment I couldn’t help but think is this guy a cartel guy or just a guy drunk and acting hard. Either way I was not a brave soul and didnt want to test it out. Sorry that was long winded and suck at writing but overall it was the best and scariest shit I encountered.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I don't drink when i am there ir's all about the chicas to me i wouldn't of paid any attention to any dude to busy with chicas!
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    Yes this was in hk.. possible drug dealer, said he was going to cut another dudes throat.
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    When some ask u you want something hard, I assume u mean drugs.. but he looked like he was looking for a fight, so I don’t know. Either way it was enough to spook me so I bounced.
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    Granted no matter where you go Mexico or America .. drunk people act hard and tend to fight/argue. So I’m chalking it up as fluke because I’ve yet to see or hear things like this on any forums.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I would have said no and walked off i turned a drug dealer down on street just say no walk away! Please bro there is nothing to be scared of! They were drunk idiots
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    Lol yeah I agree.. im not one to get over drunk and out myself in a situation so this was new to me. I had a amazing time that night.. so much titties and great memories/stories that night! I still smile thinking of the tits in my face..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion