tuscl

Detroit would be a strip club heaven but...

those FUCKING ACCENTS. Holy shit is that annoying.

22 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Midwestern accent - it’s pretty rough.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Can't spot many U.S. accents so I don't know what you mean. I can spot a NY one as well as from the deep south. Do most non midwest people find that accent annoying? Over here the Birmingham one grates on everyone from outside the area.
  • StPaul101
    6 years ago
    I guess I never noticed but I may have the same accent. The only accent I find odd is the Brooklyn\New Jersey accent, I travel south for work sometimes and I don't mind the southern accents.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's not an accent - the Detroit dancers talk funny bc of all the blowjobs they've given
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    The Boston accent is like New York but more annoying.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    The Boston accent just makes Bostonians seem ten times smarter than everyone else.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    The southern accent is disappearing because so many residents were not born and raised here. I've been here 30 years now and don't use y'all but my kids do. I still occasionally run into a native that I can't understand over the phone. In person, I can read lips. :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    The accent that annoys me is that twangy Valley Girl, sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Like o my god 25
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Yeah like that shit ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    The accent that bothers me most isn't regional. It's that lispy homo accent. How do they all acquire that anyway???
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    No problem! You don't hear any accent when your dick is down their throat
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @skibum 609 boston accents sound like they got shit in their mouth!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Is it just me, or has Papi been on a trolling roll lately? Lol

I didn’t realize strong accents were still a thing. I could have sworn hearing about how television “neutralized” a lot of regional dialects. Granted, if I did speak “Texan” then I wouldn’t know.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    6 years ago
    Never noticed we had an accident. Probably because I was born here
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    i always thought Midwestern was the no-accent accent. I thought that's why so many news broadcasters either have it or try to imitate it. Because Midwestern is pretty easy to understand.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't troll - I just have a dry sense of humor
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Sorry Dom you fuckers have accents although it’s a lot less noticeable in men. Some midwesterners do not have an accent but a lot do. You talk to a female in Cleveland, Detroit or Chicago and they all can sound the same. People from Pittsburgh seem to have their own unique accent.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Muddy9, we can solve your problem, we'll just send you to Shailynn's church services has he takes over for Robert Tilton. Forget strip clubs.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    The accent that sounds prettiest to my ear is Scottish. I could listen to it all day.

The sexiest accent is English spoken by French or French-Canadian women.

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I love to hear spanish from a hot chica!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion