tuscl

not a fetish but.....

shareher
Maryland
Thursday, August 23, 2018 2:30 AM
Love some clean, sexy, soft and manicured stripper feet. I say, 'not a fetish' cause that's not my only or biggest interest in a hot girl. But.....she has gotta have sexy feet to be hot. Anyone else who? The feet gotta be exposed and gotta rate?

13 comments

• two_bits
    6 years ago
    @shareher - No need to feel bashful. TUSCL is a welcoming and inclusive community that honors, respects, and values diverse experiences and preferences, including those that are usually minimized or devalued. Feel free to get ur freak on.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    You have a fetish.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Not that there’s anything wrong with that, though.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    The DS got me into hot stripper shoes but that’s as far as I go. A woman’s feet do nothing for me.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Then you are likely very liked by dancers/cammers. Foot fetish customers have a very generous and less demanding reputation. Personally though, I’ve never been able to find my own foot fetish customer. So maybe my feet are ugly or something.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    oh gia. cute bubbly mixed girl with gorgeous eyes that rolled back when i sucked her pretty toes... (part of my time at hustler in vegas.)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Shareher has found a fellow foot companion. Nice.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    Nothing wrong with cute well taken care of feet.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    It's a fetish -- doesn't have to be your only or biggest interest to be a fetish. And lol at two_bits ... whoever is behind that persona has been here a long time lol... Feet is one of those things I don't get. But if you like 'em, have at 'em
  • trickystick
    6 years ago
    I'm more of a hand guy. If she has well manicured fingernails and soft skin, I'm a sucker for that. If her hands are wrinkled and poorly cared for, count me out! Feet don't do anything for me, but if they are gross looking that'd be a big turnoff as well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm into feet if they're natural and DDs
  • jasper89
    6 years ago
    I like hands, mainly small hands, makes me look bigger than I am.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    small soft feet tattoos
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion