tuscl

This is just too awful for words

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Wednesday, August 22, 2018 11:01 AM
[view link] Note to self: decline extras while in England

11 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I'm never going there anyhow. They drive on the wrong side of the road and I've heard that their food is bland.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    And they eat eels and talk funny. :D
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    On a serious note, that is just scary!
  • Rb47
    6 years ago
    Wikipedia tells me that there are about 100 cases per year reported in the United States: [view link] I think if this were easy to get there would be a lot more reports of this. I recall a time when people were told HIV was going to cause the end of the world. Turns out, HIV didn't spread nearly as fast as anticipated. Apparently, HIV is difficult for straight, non needle using males to get from vaginal sex. A cursory google search can reveal the chances of transmission under various circumstances. I think it's important to take any news preaching the next big disease with a grain of salt. Most of us should have functioning immune systems that work quite well.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    @ Shadow. It always makes me laugh when I hear Americans critical of our food. Pot, kettle, black comes to mind. Our food and diet as a nation isn't great but it's a lot more healthier and varied than the average American :-) We arent the only ones to drive on the left either .
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Flesh Eating STD ... I couldn’t even keep reading past that.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Londonguy - I'll make you a deal. We'll switch to metrics when you switch to driving on the right. :)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That’s awful - crazy shit! No need for a trip to the U.K. now.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Shadow - we are ok on the left thanks. You can stick to imperial by all means, it's only the U.S., Liberia and Myanmar that does so if I am not mistaken.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    If not for US, the German language would be spoken with a British accent. Just saying. You're welcome.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    I can’t believe the words “painless disease” and “progressive ulcerative lesions on the genitals” were used in the same sentence. Does the writer understand the concept of “painless”?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion