tuscl

A love song to NinaBabina

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wednesday, August 22, 2018 9:06 AM
Crazy Fucking stripper LMFAO...hope she likes :) Please note I do this for a laugh K love Check out this track on Rap Fame [view link] Enjoy :)

14 comments

• Is there any girl on here u won't give song to lol
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    lol I must be in a weird mood, I literally laughed out loud all the way through that What is that, a site where you can order a bespoke roast rap for someone?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Basically lol
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Glade I can make you guys happy today
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Aw, how sweet. I wrote one for you too, right back at ya babe: This bitch named Juice He wants to be a nigga Be he ain't no fuckin G, he won't pull a fuckin trigga Calling me a skank, cuz his ballsack stank Nina stays fresh, she got the bigger bank Juice better shut his mouth or get thrown in the shark tank You got no skin in this game Juice Why don't you get yourself a noose Pray slowly and think of me While your soul leaves your fat body So I warn ya, shut your cocksucker Or bring out the 8 mile in me And be a bodybagged motherfucker
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Dayumn juice Nina don’t play Dude you better come correct ;)
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol I just posted it as a discussion. Tit for tat right?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Just listened to that while stuck in traffic and my dog was staring at my speaker like wtf
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    This is shit is derivative, dawg. It's an obvious bite on Migos' Hannah Montana [view link]
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    But wait there's more [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    God I love you guys Nina that shit tight yo
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now