tuscl

Older men, younger women

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"The researchers determined that while men’s sexual desirability peaks at age 50, women’s starts high at 18 and falls from there."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/15/style…

12 comments

• two_bits
    6 years ago
    I'm 64, but since I'm usually taken for 10-15 years younger, that means I have another year to go before I even reach my peak sexual desirability. Woo-hoo!

So don't expect me to stop dating (FWB, not P4P) model quality civie hotties anytime soon, motherfuckers.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^So now we find the truth two shits is a hand model, makes sense to me.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    "men’s sexual desirability peaks at age 50"

Hahahahahahahaha no fucking way.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I like how I can usually read the title of an article and already determine if it’s been written by a man or woman!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Thank god for daddy issues, without em we’d all be sad.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I think for you - you mean grandaddy issues.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ No bubba I don’t really go for the younguns like you ;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I would have thought the peak would be like 23-25. Isn’t that when egg quality is supposed to be highest?
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Thank god for daddy issues, without em we’d all be sad.

I've said this before but this is almost word for word something Charlie Sheen would say on 2 1/2 men........swear the guy had the playbook for dealing with strippers..........
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Nicespice, past her prime?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @Huntsman In my case, I think I still get mistaken for 18. Or even younger when I’m in street clothes and dressed in a way that doesn’t show my body. Ah genetics...
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    25, been in a drought with the orange wrist bands in Follies and most other clubs. Now avg age seems like it is 25-28....which is “younger” but not “young”.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion