tuscl

Tj

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
It has been two weeks since i left paradise! I steel feel sad almost depressed what does that mean?

10 comments

• Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    You need to get a Mexican bride.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    PM SJG and ask him to meet up for some
    Mexican bar table dancing.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I average going every two weeks. it's still not enough.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    I now go everyday to Mexicali, 30mins from where I stay now. No more 2hrs to TJ, maybe.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    What’s the scene like in Mexicali?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Countryman, sex tourism has its obvious limitations.

If you were in my organization, living in which ever of our houses you had selected, then every single night TJ grade dolled up hotties would be jumping your and ramming their tongue into your mouth and not stopping till they'd gotten every last load out of you. And the extra cost to you for this would be nothing.

Membership dues will pay for the temples and a fleet of shuttle vans to move the women about, plus my annual salary of $1.

Anislee, how good is Mexicali? Do you work there?

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Anislee, I had read that Mexicali had a high tech industrial park which was lying unused. It seemed to have been intended for semi-conductor fabrication.

True, still unutilized?

Better freight rail service in Mexicali I believe, as opposed to TJ. True?

SJG
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Still scoping out the scene, will have full report soon. They've civi women in clubs & bars that will go to hotels. El Centro, CA is such a good location.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    El Centro, with a community college, and then Calexco right on the border. Both just at the southern tail of the Salton Sea. "Civi" women in bars and clubs, ready to do to hotels? El Centro?

Interesting.

High tech park in Mexicali, unused still? Intended for Semi-Conductor Fab?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion