tuscl

Three Minute Men

Rb47
Not on drugs
Sunday, August 19, 2018 3:01 AM
Many years ago, I saw a documentary on the history channel mentioning so called Three Minute Men in Hawaii during world war 2. Apparently the hookers were told to only charge a maximum of three dollars by the military. The hookers complied but with a caveat: they would charge three dollars for three minutes. The sailors were perfectly ok with this and gladly busted 3 minute nuts and became known as 3 minute men. Here is the Wikipedia entry on three minute men, with slightly more details and references: [view link]

3 comments

• 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    If you only have $3 and you want to bust a nut then being a 3-minute man = aces! Of course, juicebox69 would have been a 3-hour man had he been a WW2 soldier on Hawaii. He would have somehow convinced the girls to take $200 in Monopoly money. Yes, I know the multiplication doesn't quite work. That's because I'm factoring in the $20 tip. juicebox69 seems like a brilliant guy. Surely he would have dug into his Monopoly games for some extra $$$ to tip the girls! ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Cabaret Go Go in Paterson, NJ is a Dominican extras dive - you pay the house $20 and the dancer $50 and you get 7-minutes to do your thing (about the equivalent of 2 songs)
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    You guys know me, I'm not one to brag ... but many of my dates have told me I gave them the best ninety seconds of their lives.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion