tuscl

Hk chicas money

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Saturday, August 18, 2018 4:43 PM
I was texting my little 10 former hk chica snd she said she made 100,000.00 pesos on a month which is around 5200 us! Do you think that would be high or low for a hk chica?

29 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Depends how often she works
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I thought a hundred thousand Mexican pesos was about $12. USA
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Let's say she gets $60 per arriba after HK takes it's cut. 6 times a day for say 4 days a week times 4 weeks. That gets pretty close to that number.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    That's fucking close to 100 guys per month.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Thats what im thinking damn! No wonder hk girls ask for a 100
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    If it was any US based stripper, I would say automatically reduce the income 20-40%, but I am jaded. But I imagine it’s a different culture out there.
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    I think that's probably a good month for her because it's summer time and there are months when she makes a little less. The girls make money from multiple sources. They get paid about $2 for every ficha sold and I believe the target is about 70 fichas per week or the club isn't happy with them. So, let's say about $125 to $150 per week in ficha sales. Let's call it $500 a month to use a round number. The ficha drinks are small, like half-sized bottles of beer. They also get paid a portion of the lapdance money for lapdances sold. They get about $4 to $6 for each lapdance I heard. Let's call that $100 per month. They make a lot of money from the dollar feel up tips they get from guys walking around the bar. That money adds up, especially on busy weekend nights. If they dance on stage or do the foam show, they make good tips on that as well. A chica I know gets $5 and occasionally a $10 or $20 stuffed into her garter while she's dancing on the bar. So, let's say $75 a week or $300 a month in tips. Most of the girls have repeat customers and they will usually do some OTC citas and TLN citas when they aren't working. Most of the hotter girls there can easily get $200 to $500 for a TLN. So, let's just say about $1k a month in OTC. So, they are up to about $1,900 per month not including arribas. I know for a fact that they keep all of their arriba money and HK doesn't take a cut. HK makes huge amounts of money on their alcohol sales, profiting about $6 for every ficha sold plus whatever they make on drinks sold to guys. Also, the meseros or waiters have to pay HK to work there. They don't get paid by HK and only make $ off of tips. The owners also own the hotel next door, so in addition to nightly rentals, they make money on the short term room rentals as well. So, let's say she's getting $80 per arriba. Some guys buy an hour or more and will pay $120 and up for a longer arriba. $5,200 for the month minus $1,900 for other income equals about $3,200 for arriba for the month or 40 $80 arribas. Some are repeat customers, but that's about 2 guys per day or 10 per week if they work 5 days. That's pretty accurate. Chicas I know have told me they average 2 per shift. More on Friday or Saturday, but sometimes only 1 on a slow Monday or Tuesday.
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    Also, without all the math involved, a chica I know has told me she earns between 100k to 120k pesos per month and she's showed me all the cash on a weekly basis, so I know she's being honest about it. Houses where she lives sell for about $20k to $50k U.S. and she's in the process of buying her 2nd house now. She's well under 30 and has been doing this for about 3 years now. She works about 6 months a year. She was working a minimum wage job earning about $50 per week before this. She's a single mom, so this has been life changing money for her. I'm glad to see she's buying houses and spoiling her kids instead of partying the money away and wasting it all on clothes
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    $5,200 - $1,900 actually equals $3,300 not $3,200, but you get the idea. Close enough.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    dang. I need to make money like this.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    probably not. I've lost my young innocent look.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I could be that guy that puts the robes on the girls as they walk out of the club to Cascadas. That guy makes a small fortune.
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    just wonder what the body count is on these brothel girls...popular ones gotta be 500 a year ffs lol
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    That's a lot of money in most places they could be living in Mexico. I am assuming many of them travel there for work b/c tho TJ is cheap you can really stretch the $$$ further other places in Mexico I've heard. I just don't get why they don't take some of that hoe money and start camming instead. God bless America where any stripper can make $100s w/o all the fuckery quite literally...
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Idk if girls down in TJ would lie or not. Most American strippers make shit up all the time though. I find it hilarious catching them in so many lies.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    definitely I made some bad choices on prior employment.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and definitely on my life partner.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ warrior 15 the robe guy definetely got it going on lmao!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    did you know that the local church caused that robe situation?
  • Tigerr619
    6 years ago
    Listen, Inaccurate information. I have thought about this several hours maybe even over a 24 hour period and broke it down many times in my mind. A girl that I consider a 10 here. Probably goes “Arriba” 5 times per night. And I know this 10 is getting $100-120 per session. I watched her over 2 nights the entire night, and seemed she was gone around 5 times. Even on the Tuesday I was there. I do not believe it’s possible for them to have 10 Arribas per night. She works approx 5-6 days per week. Average one night she does not make 5 Arribas and maybe 2-3. She is still making $2000 minimum per week. She is also making money in other places in the club. I say she averages $6000-8000 per month no joke. That is the best looking female in HK. Now take into play OTC, modeling, ETC. She is making good money but not phenom money.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I don't doubt you sir. that helps explain why my absolute favorites aren't in hk much.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Lets say she works 4-days/wk or 16-days/mo - $5200/16 = $325 per shift which may be on *avg* 4-arribas per shift - not a sure thing she can easily make those #s but doesn't seem too implausible either - but also not sure what kinda $$$ she may have to pay the club to work there
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    They don't have to pay the club to work there. They just have a ficha quota every week. They are required to sell a set number of fichas every week or they get in trouble. I'm not positive, but I think it's about 50 to 70 fichas per week. The club makes about $6 per ficha, so the club makes a lot of money off of the girls selling fichas. Most girls work 5 day weeks, out of the ones I know of.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I've heard that it's 100 fichas a week now. butt I kinda doubt what she is saying at this point until i get confirmation from another hk girl.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    problem is I forgot to ask another girl.
  • Tigerr619
    6 years ago
    Even in Mexico, $7500 per month isn’t getting these women rich.
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    I disagree. Most jobs in Mexico pay between $75 and $125 per week. These HK chicas are making the equivalent of what doctors earn in Mexico. $5,000 or more per month in Mexico is a shitload of money.
  • Tigerr619
    6 years ago
    @OldGringo Yes well off but not rich. There’s a difference
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ old gringo the fisha quota must be why if you buy a bucket of 9 drinks 90 bucks plus tip to mersero for bringing it to your room they don't care how long you keep a chica
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion