tuscl

Marry me Nicole1994!

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Friday, August 17, 2018 8:52 AM
You are the most beautiful - sexiest - and most insightful person on this site! I swore off marriage after my divorce - but you have reawakened my faith in the beautiful institution of marriage! I’ve stayed away for a few days, considering this decision, and now I’m sure of my feelings. Please honor me with a simple “YES” - I will make you the happiest girl on earth! I know you are a virgin vaginally - and it will be a pleasure to deflower you on our wedding night. I respect you keeping your pink hole pristine for me. Once we are engaged - I will make good use of your throat, tits and your sweet asshole. Our reception will be held at the County Line BBQ. Juice can be the best man - and NiceSpice will be the maid of honor. We can use SJG’s goat as the ring bearer. Since Nina is better educated (than you are - or ever will be) she can officiate the ceremony. I know you are mildly retarded, based on your typing and misspellings), so it’s ok that you won’t be able to recite your vows. I have already consulted with Juice and Shailynn - and there are a few vacant double wide trailers with very reasonable monthly rates - near the bus stop. I’ve checked - and we aren’t related - unless you are a distant cousin from the Allegheny area of Pa. I doubt that because my cousin had a lazy eye - and she dragged her foot. If there is any doubt - we can hold the ceremony in West Virginia! If I have missed any details - please remind me! I want everything to be perfect!

35 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Txtittyfag is already planning the wedding because he’s not sexist and require it all to fall on Nicole. If he takes a break and sees this, he won’t be too happy.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    She’s mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!!!
  • This post made my day..it was truly funny as hell How are we gonna get married if u dont plan half of it, such is a necessary condition for me. Also I cant get married to a guy who thinks I'm saving my hole for him ..cuz it has nothin to do with marriage. ...idk how I could say yes to a dude who just proved that he doesnt know the girl he wants to marry
  • I don't suck dick and I don't want to it is gross to me so good luck trying to make good use of my throat. Dont try to convince me otherwise bc I just said no..which by that I also mean no further talk or negotiation on me using my throat for u. Therefore, any other comments made by u indicating ur desires for me to use my throat would constitute as harassment . Good luck trying to justify urself regarding my throat - oh wait , u cant cuz that would b harassment:)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    But think very hard about marriage with anyone on here Nicole. It’s full of misogynists and it would be a shame for it all to play out like this: [view link] Lyrics below too :p Marry me, he said, through his rotten teeth, bad breath, and then Marry me instead of that strapping young goatherd, but when I was in his bed, and my father had sold me I knew I hadn't any choice, hushed my voice, did what any girl would do and When I'm beheaded at least I was wedded And when I am buried at least I was married I'll hide my behavior with wine as my savior But, oh, what beautiful things I'll wear What beautiful dresses and hair I'm lucky to share his bed Especially since I'll soon be dead Marry me, he said, god, he's ugly, but fortune is ours Running in the gardens enjoying men, women, and flowers Then I break a glass and I slit my own innermost thigh So that I can pretend that I'm menstru...well, unavailable My life is arranged but this union's deranged So I'll fuck who I choose for I've nothing to lose And when master's displeased I'll be down on my knees again Oh, what beautiful things I'll wear What beautiful dresses and hair I'm lucky to share his bed Especially since I'll soon be dead When dining on peacock I know I won't swallow Through balls, births, and bridge games I know what will follow We're coupled together through hell, hurt, and hunger Or at least until husband finds someone younger Yes, fertilization is part of my station I laugh as he drabs me in anticipation Of sons who will run things when I'm under covers But whose children are they? Why, mine and my lover's! But, oh, what beautiful things I'll wear What beautiful dresses and hair I'm lucky to share his bed Especially since I'll soon be dead What beautiful things I'll wear What beautiful dresses and hair I'm lucky to share his bed So why do I wish I was...
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL Cashman will be consummating his marriage over a Skype no-show session.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    A true TUSCL soap opera
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Come on Nicokehead1994, let him use your throat... it will only take 5-10 mins of your time.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @nicespice I’d call it a love triangle TUSCL style.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I can’t believe those horrific lyrics posted by NiceSpice! Nicole doesn’t have the intellect to think through anything - especially not what was mentioned in that song! I will deflower her pussy and throat! I know she will love it! This is going to be great! She will learn to love a rough throat fuck - and she will swallow my load - or wear it proudly on her face after I erupt on her! If she chokes - and can’t speak - that will be great - I hope the bachelor party isn’t to wild! I’ve hired PoleDancer83 to entertain us! She’s wild! I am trying to work a deal with Gawker to rent his ATF for the party too. I’m no mysogynist! I can barely spell a word with two oddly placed y’s!
  • Hey cash ..if you arent gonna plan the wedding , we wont be having one.
  • Hey cash..I dont marry men who want bachelor parties
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Going to a BBQ huh?! Time for cashman to slap some meat on her grill
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The wedding is already planned! I’ve got everything planned out. First we go to Sixth Street to get married at a little chapel. Next we take our pickup truck out to the County Line BBQ - where I feed you the big rib! We have our beautiful reception with all our close friends. Then we honeymoon in a private villa overlooking Lake Travis! I know the villa will be knocking all night long baby! TLN baby!!! A TUSCL wedding without a bachelor party? I knew you were mildly retarded - but you must be totally out of touch! Wtf?!
  • You cant plan it without my consent Wedding would have to b planned together I dont like bbq. If u wanna plan wedding without my opinion u can marry urself But U wont get chance to ask 4 my opinion bc I don't marry men who want bachelor parties ...and yeah TUSCL wedding without bachelor party would b crazy. Thats kind of why I wasnt expecting us nor forcing us to get married...I was merely stipulating the necessary conditions .
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Can nicespice be the bachelor party stripper and maid of honor?
  • No cuz I dont wanna marry cash - not gonna marry anyone who doubts my genius and my potential backed by statistics. This is just funny to talk about
  • Jus wanna make that clear In cash man fantasy world tho.. Let'd pretend I did wanna get married 2 him ..bc it is not nice spice I have a problem with, but rather the idea of wanting a bacehlor party, that would not be a viable option other :)
  • I don't wanna marry cash or any one else on here either but it is funny to make hypothetical about it lmao
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    It's even more funny than the hypothesis that Nicokeyes is going to graduate with a law degree. And that's funny as fuck!
  • @ sir dance. Lemme make a promise to u It will be years away so I hope u will still remember me, but I would gladly invite u to lunch or dinner with me once I get my first law job. I might even pay for ur flight and hotel, which I would definitely do if I graduate from my dream school (;
  • When I gst my first law job I Will take us to ur favorite restaurant.
  • If I graduate from my dream school I will take u ago ur favorite restaurant for lunch breakfast and dinner
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL Nicokeyes is still making funny jokes.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    What a dissapointing end to the love triangle. I wanted more drama damn it!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    When Cash didn't mention a pre-nup I knew it was a farce. Just like Nicokeyes talking about graduating from law school. All a joke.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Does anyone else think Nicole looks like Farrah Abraham
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Nicole better not turn down this proposal. With her big nose, this is probably as good an offer as she will ever get !
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Does anyone else think Nicole looks like Farrah Abraham” Omg, you’re right!
  • Sir dance I'm gonna take u to ur fave restaurant after I get my first job as lawyer Holla @ u then
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I give this wedding a better chance - than the chance of Nicole1994 of graduating from law school! To go one step farther - this wedding is more probable than Nicole1994 actually being in law school! I will fuck her - and I’ll shoot a load all over her elongated and oddly shaped nose! That is another more probable experience - than Nicole1994 actually being a college student!
  • When I become associate at top law firm I will take cash man and sir dance to the steak house of their choice. I will also buy u guys desert.
  • Dessert **
  • Cash so what kind of life did u want with the girl u wanted go get married to.. What does a day in life of Cash man wife look like
  • And girls I think I look like mix of Kim and kourtney k I've been told I resemble farrah tho.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion