tuscl

Weekends

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Has anybody ever been to hk on friday was thinking bout getting there on a thursday evening leaving on a saturday. Is it to much of a madhouse then or what?

28 comments

• l00ber
    6 years ago
    You cannot find a seat on Fri/sat nights. There are lots more girls working, but you also have to be aggressive in snagging the one you want as soon as you see her due to the number of mongers there. Many girls will walk around fully nude to better advertise themselves. Girls might also be hesitant to do multiple (or any) fichas due to the fact that they can go arriba multiple times and make far more money.

That said, I have often used weekends to scope out some of the lower end clubs that may not have as much going on the rest of the week. La Malquerida has some of the hottest women in TJ, but they only come out on Fri/Sat nights. Dulce and Gobbana is not open Mon/Tue nights, and has decent offerings on the weekends. Be adventurous.
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    HK also opens up more of the upper floors on weekends. You still can't get a seat though.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    rarely will i go anymore to hk on Friday or Saturday nites. it's a sausage fest.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Sausage fest? Is that goat sausage? Because if that’s the case SJG will be there prom and proper!!!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    How is a thursday nite?
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    What are you talking about Shaylynn..... SJG puts on the goatfest. He is the one who started all of that after all the HK girls turned him down for a front room makeout session. Goats will do a front room session anyday!
    I have been on a Friday. It's busy. I did enjoy it for what it is but sometimes you can't even see the shaving cream show going on. It's a lot harder to find a girl and they charge more. But if you got in on a Thursday then you could arriba a few times, get some of it bout of your system then take it easier on Friday and Saturday. @country, you won't have a hard time your a go getter. But it's busy
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Been a few times on a Thursday. Great time!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I was thinking 3 chicas thursday nite 2 friday during day some sg are hot! Friday night just checking clubs out for eye candy and flying back saturday morning
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    You will have fun no matter what. Most of us just prefer weekdays or Sunday
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    HK on the weekends doesn't sound like my cup of tea. I like the slower pace of a Mon-Wed. But I sure would like to check out this La Malquerida on a weekend though. I went in there on a Tuesday evening and it was dead. But from the Reviews, that would be a definite if I as there on the weekend.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I will check out la malquerida on friday night sept 21 and report back!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Goatfest!!!!! Roflmao!!!!!! Like a big hairy ape in a cave! Hahahaha!!!!!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Country I know you probably already said this and I missed it, but didn’t you fly in to San Diego?
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    I hope to be there tomorrow night, so I’ll let u know!! I’ll try to find tomatsu for you. ;) lol jk
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Good luck on your first visit and on a Fri nite.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Your not going to find tonatsi she went home today and is not coming back to tj!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Build solutions close to home, not in places you can't go very often.

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Anyone going on Sunday? Send me a pm if your I retested in meeting up
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    Thursday nights are great. I like Monday through Wednesday best for the guy to girl ratio though. Girls seem more relaxed and less rushed.

I don't go on Friday or Saturday nights any more, because it is too crowded. However, I recommend checking it out one time. It's jaw dropping to see how many 9's are walking around in there on a Friday or Saturday night. You'll get whiplash turning your head to check them all out. Lots of eye candy.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I agree. got to do it once.
    myself... I used to do it a lot in my earlier experiences because I was hanging with the Chino that introduced me to Hong Kong.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    he's a highroller.
    but when I started going solo to Tijuana I started experiencing the other days of the week. being that cheap ass that I am I get a room in Cascada on Monday and Tuesday for a darn cheap because of the VIP card. and I have experienced some absolutely epic evenings
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    not to mention the afternoons or even the mornings.
    Hong Kong is consistently inconsistent.
    but it's all good.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I know when i was there sunday night and left thursday morning to me hk was good everytime i went in there dAy and night
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I love my chicas and i let them know it including my sg!
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I’ve been on a Friday, but prefer a Monday or Tuesday because of the VIP discount. I’ve been thinking about going on a Wednesday or a Thursday to see if it’s a good mix. I really like the third floor.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So this Tonatsi, she's the one you really want to see?

If you don't mind my asking, how much time did you spend with her? TLN?

But you did lots of girls. Did you try to lock down the first ones? They got your first money, and your first loads. What made it go differently with this Tonatsi?

Did you say bye to her when you needed to leave, or did you send her back to her own devices so that you could fuck more girls?

You see what I am getting at here, the built in contradictions and problems with sex tourism.

And I'm sure that by now your tail and your brown fur must be showing.

And no, its totally impossible that women could be outsmarting men 30 years their senior. Nothing like that ever happens.

FWIW, for those in my organization, you'll be able to choose where you want to live, and then at our temple have TJ grade experiences with stripper grade dolled up hotties, for zero additional costs. And with our career building, our membership dues will be more than offset by your additional income. My annual salary will be $1.

SJG

Aretha Franklin Greatest Hits Best Clasic Soul Music Of Aretha Franklin Aretha Franklin Playlist
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d50aFTGZ…

Aretha Franklin - Respect lyrics
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAI_Nv3q…

Compare the above with the opening of below. The musicians have really got to be good at following her.

Aretha Franklin - Full Concert - 03/07/71 - Fillmore West (OFFICIAL)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyx34kgH…

Tribute, Offering to Bail Out Angela Davis
    https://www.democracynow.org/shows/2018/…

Aretha Franklin - Aretha & The Ray Bryant Combo ( Full Album )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtB0WVWH…

Some Where Over The Rainbow - sheet music page 1
    https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Re_tF…

Living Space
    https://www.livingspaces.com/?msclkid=07…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion