Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Go to sleep

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Zzzzzzzz

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I apologize to the board. I should have realized that it was a bad idea for me to sell Juice that gram of weed.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

I think the speed you sold him is doing the real damage.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

if juice brings weed to the trophy club this sat when we meet. We will have all the attention

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Done smoked and sniffed it all boys lol

Bang we don't need drugs to pull these Bitches

You'll see... I got moves and playbook for these hoes

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement